- Accidently in Love ‗ ❍

Reviewer: A_Tiger_Lily

Book: Accidentally in love.

Author: Freyakillz123

Blurb: 3/5

I would recommend that you change that. Many have the same plot and your description is not unique. What I meant to say is the reader can already predict what your story line would be. So instead of giving the light on plot, you can type some 'dialogues' used in the story to make it look interesting. I have checked your other works to see your weak points and to be honest only the blurb of one book attracted me and that was "My half vampire mate." So try to use that type of description.

Cover: 3/5

It is good but it is soft themed. Which is not matching the story well. You can use mysterious and suspenseful themes to make it look good. And after that the Subheading, the real name of this story is not seen well. You can either change the don't color or make it look bigger in size. 

Title: 3/5

Readers can get confused that the name written is A.I.L. but the name used for the story is Accidentally In Love. You can instead use A.I.L for the real title and can use the "ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE" as a subtitle in your cover. This title even matches the story line but it is not unique enough to catch the reader's attraction. 

First impression: 4/5

It was good and interesting. It made me want to read further. Good Job. 

Reader's interaction: 8/10

I have seen people interacting with the story and plot. They are eager to know what will happen next. 

Plot: 4/10

I can't say that it is unique. Many people have used this type of plot and storyline. However a few elements used are making the story good.

Twist: 5/10

Yes, there are some twists but not some shocking. There are twists but not major ones. Many have used this type of plot and storyline. You can make this unique by using some unique ideas. 

Grammar: 7/10

Not bad ,but still needs to be improved. You should work on your vocabulary and punctuation.

Emotions: 6/10

You need to work on this factor too. They do not feel where they should be. You can put yourself in their shoes and monologue as to what you would have done or said...

Character: 6/10

You need to work on them. Try to focus on their mentality and inner conflicts. and one more thing, you made them cliche. What I meant to say is try to make them look or feel realistic. Having sex with your Secretary in office is not a good explainantion of a play boy character. You need to focus on their behavior. Jungkook keeps regretting his deeds in his past but still he flirts and has hookups. It really makes readers lessen their reading. 

Writing style: 6/10

You can use unique elements and techniques to make it unique. Writing style is something which makes the writer stand out among all the writers. Try to focus on character background, surroundings and causes of character's behavior as the story goes on. 

Overall: 5/10
Try to improve your mistakes, I hope to see a better version soon.

Total: 60/100

●○●○

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!