- They Skedaddled ‗ ❍

Reviewer: June june_berrin

Book: They Skedaddled

Author: Song

YeEun250
Blurb: 2/5

The dialogues used in the blurb is very confusing. And it is not very enticing for the readers, so I suggest you either use another or modify the one you used. The blurb needs a lot of editing at the same time and it is not very intriguing.

Cover: 5/5

The cover is beautiful and it sets the mood of the story very well. And I loved the colour scheme which is used and this cover will surely attract a lot of readers.

Title: 4/5

The title is unique and uncommon. The story is still ongoing and till now I haven't found a lot of connections to the story, but I can see it happening in the incoming chapters. But I think you need to modify the title, instead of writing 'they skedaddled', maybe you can remove 'they' and just write 'skedaddled'. Or use any other because skedaddled is a word which came from the word 'scatter'. But of course, at the end of the day, it is your choice and everyone has different opinions and points of view so if you are gonna keep it then it is fine.

First impression: 4/5

The first impression of the book is good, the cover was attractive and the blurb does give us a hint on what to expect. But the grammatical errors found in the story might turn off some readers.

Readers Interaction: 3/5

The story does have a minimum amount of comments and the readers do interact. I don't know but I think it is mainly because this story is a jk ff.

Story Plot: 11/15

There isn't much to read or know about the plot, but I can see the rising action in the story. The events which are leading to the rising action is nicely done.

Plot Twists: 5/10

As I have already mentioned the story is not complete but I was surprised and was off guard when Jungkook acted as he liked her on that bus just to get an intimate picture. That was a really good twist because I thought this is where he confesses and their love blossom. So a good job you have done there.

Grammar: 8/10

At the beginning itself, you need to write it like "The students." Grammatical errors were rare but I think the problem was with your sentence structuring. You have a good vocabulary and ways of description but while writing it, I feel like your struggling a bit with placing the words in the right order so they can flow well together.

Emotions and Feel: 10/10

I could feel the tension, anger and hatred they held for each other from the beginning with your beautiful writing. Their emotions and feelings were captured perfectly by the author.

Character Development: 9/10

The characters were well developed and is well portrayed. They were given good backstories and unique personalities. You have also made them a bit more realistic by giving them flaws and so on. But I am confused by Jungkooks behaviour towards the last parts. His character was failing a bit and was a bit difficult to understand.

Way of Writing: 10/10

You have a very beautiful style for writing. Your description was spectacular, especially in the first chapter. You rarely made any grammatical errors and you have used punctuation well. Good job overall

Overall: 8/10

The story was great and I have already given out my suggestions. But in the end, it is up to you whether you want to take it or not. Proper pace, great characters and style of writing. And I can see a lot of potential in this book. Keep up the good work!!

Total: 79/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!