- Broken ‗ ❍

Reviewer: Rubie RabisRubie

Author: Areeba019

Book: Broken

Blurb: 3/5

It's good but, however, doesn't give us a glimpse of the story. In the first glance anyone can tell that it is a story of some heart broken girl. Besides that, it is not eye-catching. When you read the story you figure out that it's a crime-Thriller story or murders and stuff, but blurb is not telling us much. Therefore, It is not giving us the desired description. You can use some scenes from the story, some interesting dialogues then write what your current blurb is. 

Cover: 2/5

Honestly, I don't think any special work is being done on the graphics. It's too plain and simple. And the text font and color is not matching the background picture as well. You can take services from any graphic shop. 

Title: 3/5

This title is too common and is not capable enough to catch the reader's attention. 

As well as it doesn't match with the story theme and plot. I hope you can consider this and change the title. 

First impression: 4/5

Truth to be said, I was bewildered at the way the story started. It was absurd and cruel but totally left me in shock and interest as to what will happen next. 

Reader's interaction: 5/10

A few people really like this story and they too are not interacting much. 

Story plot: 7/10

First of all, I don't like stories which taint the name of parents. I admit it that sometimes they are strict and apply harsh rules on children, but still this is not even the slightest of the pain our mother has bore while giving birth to us. After that, abusive parents, I know in the world many deal with them but….. What I want to say is, we shouldn't bring dirt on their name. Parents are scared once and no one has ever denied that. If they don't care about you and you do the same, call them by names, call them irritating and annoying and use abusive words, which sometimes can be seen used in this story as the main lead, then what's the difference between you and them? 

OK, let's leave this all behind and move on toward the plot. Many have used this plot and these types of characters, portraying them as you did, but still, the way you have used mysterious and suspenseful elements in it, made me aww. I wanted to read further and further and know about the girl and her life as to what happened next. 

Twist: 8/10

In this aspect, this story surely has the biggest twist ever. Especially when that main lead girl found out her mother was dead and she was the suspect. But she herself didn't know how and what this all happened. 

Grammar: 8/10

You are good at this factor. 

Emotions: 6/10

I am sorry, bit in this sector of the story, you are weak. I saw the potential and your struggle to find suitable words to describe the emotions. But still I didn't feel any except for a few moments. 

Character development: 6/10

This story is still in the beginning process. We are still searching for the girl,reasons and behavior of different characters therefore, nothing can be said about this part yet. 

Writing style: 7/10

You surely have potential. But you need to work on your writing skills. The writing style is the only one which can make the cliche plot even good and deserves to be read again and again. The points you lacked in is the pace of taking events, which sometimes felt too rushed and sometimes too slow. The lack in the emotions and cheaters behavior's reason. 

Overall: 7/10

Total: 66/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!