- 5 Centimetres per second ‗ ❍

Reviewer: Bun moonie_xo

Author:- Eulissah

Book:- 5 Centimetres per second

Description: 3.5/5

The description is intriguing but the reason I deducted marks was because it looked a little plain. Try removing mundane words and replacing them with catchy phrases. However, the description is still good. It made me curious to know the reason that kept them closer.

Cover:5/5

The cover is nice. It corresponds to the title well. It is simple and nice.

Title: 5/5

It is obviously very unique. The way you used it to describe how their lives would be, is really creative. It made a good first impression on me and I bet it would have on the reader as well.

First impression: 3.5/5

If I include the description, just that needs to improve. Rest I found it really catchy. I kept reading the book just to know the reason they are still connected.

Readers Interaction: 7/10

The story does not really have many comments to judge here. I don't know whether they may be enjoying the story or not. However, wherever there are comments, You responded well. Keep doing it.

story plot: 8/10

The story plot is a good mixture of cliche and unique. By cliche I mean that the idea of story seems to be pretty common but you presented it in a very innovative way that eliminates the first thoughts that might come into a reader's mind whilst reading through the book.

plot twist: 5/10

As far as I read, the book does not really seem to have a plot twist as such. It seems to me to be a soft and fluffy book which is again very nice. I gave marks here because the plot is still quite interesting and the line "But there is a certain....." in the description keeps the reader busy in your book.

grammar: 4/10

You need to enhance your vocabulary a bit more dear. The way you have written the chapters, to me it seems that you wanted it to be a bit poetic. To be honest, I couldn't feel connected to the story at many instants for I couldn't really feel the emotions you were trying to portray. And I at times felt bored reading through the chapters and didn't want to continue.

When you use very new words, people want to read more as to how lovely the scene sounds. So, I suggest you use grammarly or a dictionary to find and replace mundane words.

emotions and feel:5/10

Again, here as well, you need to work on your description about emotions. When describing how they felt when they met each other and then when parting ways, you should describe it more deeply using metaphors, etc. for emotions at such times are very different and grabet sometimes. I know it is difficult to add so much into short chapters but it can be done and is not impossible.

character development: 7/10

Since, the story revolves around their love from young ages and then slowly drifting away from each other, I expect that to develop like that. However, as much as I can interpret, I can see how you had tried to depict how they start to miss each other more the more they stay away from each other, slowly giving a name to their love and it is endearing to watch that.

way of writing: 8/10

There aren't many stories with such short, poetic yet descriptive chapters. And that is the plus point of the story. I like how you tried to know the little detail about the cherry blossoms and used it to develop a story from such a minor detail. That is something you should be more encouraged to do. Keep doing that.

overall: 8/10

From my side, this story is worthy of recognition. Just take my advice and try to improve the quality of chapters like grammar, it is most important for your story. Then try to express your emotions more well through short sentences. It isn't impossible and I know you can do it. If you are interested in this way of writing then I would highly recommend you to read such types of books a bit more. It will help. Overall, I will be glad if the short chapters can turn into long and descriptive ones because this whole story with each and every detail about them will be so much interesting.

Total:69/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!