- Forced ‗ ❍

Reviewer: A_Tiger_Lily

Book: Forced

Author: Genius_MinSwag

Blurb: ⅗

It was pretty good. But I personally think it would be more attractive and good if you add a few dialogues and scenes from the story. It would attract readers and yeah,don't write "Bare with me, it's my first story" like that. It doesn't bring good impressions on others. 
You can add a few interesting scenes or dialogues from the story and make it much better than now. I felt excited indeed to read further. But the impression was ruined by the last message in the blurb. I suggest you remove that. 

Title: ⅖

Even though these types of titles attract a few people and they read it just because the title says it's a forced marriage or forced relationship. However,I don't feel the same. I gave you marks only because it somehow matched the theme and plot line. The title choice can be better. I have a few suggestion, matching the theme of your book: 

Forced to be with you. 

Loved by force.

Ruling the heart

Cover: 0/5

I don't think it was attractive or beautiful. The face claims and adjustment are horrible. At first I thought it's one face but with disturbed angle but no, there are two faces and I think they are not doing a good job being held together. The dull and black and white theme is not doing a good job either. 

I would suggest you use a colorful scheme with yoongi and a girl's face separately. You can take services from a graphic shop. A few recommendation are below: 

Pandora graphic shop by TheCharmsCommunity

Querencia graphic shop by snxwflower

First impression: ⅖

If we count it from the blurb, I wanted to start the book. But as soon as I got into the first chapter which was titled as intro 1,my expectations died down. It was just a teaser so I didn't mind it enough and proceeded with the first chapter. But at that, my expectations died down there as well. 

The start was blunt and I didn't know anything about happenings and surroundings of the scene. It was an abrupt start and I was unable to comprehend what's happening. However, I came to the conclusion that it was the scene of that supposed forced marriage. 

But as I read further, it was devoid of any emotions and just a plain start and actions of the characters. The actions also were devoid of any explanation. I suggest you use the detailed description of the background and tell us the causes and events in detail. It would be better and would leave a good impression on the reader.