- Their's ‗ ❍

Reviewer : Elena (neozonique)

Book : Their's

Author : rabisworld02

REVIEW CRITERIA 

Description: ⅗
In my opinion, it does its job really well. In the last paragraph you wrote, the story is summed up which gives a glimpse of the plot to the readers. I like the short poem you added in the end, really emphasized and ended the blurb with a bang, and overall it doesn't necessarily give too many spoilers away. The length is alright, but I would prefer deleting some parts so the reader doesn't take too much time going over the blurb alone. Still, there are some errors needed to be perfected in order to make this description flawless.

➷ ERROR #1
I feel like the descriptions need a more proper arrangement, the part which sums up the plot is last, in my opinion it should be first. Why? because the reader obviously needs to know the brief summary of the plot more than some random scenes or intriguing dialogues. 

➷ SUGGESTION #1
If you want to include the dialogue which is totally fine of course, it's better if you put one short catch-phrase from the story. Followed by the summary of the plot, and finally the other paragraphs containing scenes in the story.

➷ ERROR #2
There are some grammatical mistakes in the blurb: missing commas, wrong use of preposition and words.

➷ SUGGESTION #2
I'm not going to mention all of the mistakes, just some and give corrections, so you can understand where your mistake lies.

Commas :

Commas are used to give a break when the readers are reading, grammatically you know you need a comma before a conjunction, this is to connect the dependent and independent clauses.

Ex : Taehyung was going to take Yeontan for a walk, but the canine was nowhere to be found.

Some of the sentences in your blurb lack commas, it needs a break in between. To know where you can add a comma, try reading it and feel where you need to halt. That is where you need to add the comma

Cover: ⅗
I can see the graphic designer's effort to create the cover, and I really appreciate it. Does it suit the theme? yes and no. Jungkook's tattoo edit, Jimin holding a gun and Taehyung's dark vibes goes well with the plot of the story. The only thing that makes it looks odd, is the contrast between all the characters placed in the story.

➷ SUGGESTION #1
Go to an editing app, and make sure to lower down the brightness of each of the members in the cover. Adjust the contrast and make sure it's dark enough to suit the vibe. I personally use ibispaint x to edit, there's a feature called " Color Balance " in the filter section, where you can modify the cutouts to fit each other.