- Moon fall ‗ ❍

Author: @bigscar12

Author: @bigscar12

Reviewer: _writing_beauty_

Description: ⅗

The description I'll say is good, but it looks really complicated. It will be better if you leave space in between the dialogues. It will look better. Then the last paragraph is too big, try to keep it short, since all the information given is important, so just divide it in two different paragraphs.

Cover: ⅗

The editing of the cover is nice, but the red smoke on Batman's face is not good, it's like camouflaged red smoke, just decreasing the occupacity of it will look better. The font for the title is really small, and isn't very visible either. The writer's name is more visible than it, same goes for subtitles. Shifting the writer's name at the bottom and increasing the size of the title's font will look better.

Title: 5/5

The title is amazing, seriously. Nothing could have been better. It matches the story's theme and is quite appealing. Just a little suggestion, you may change the font you've used to type the title. 

First impression: ⅖

First chapter was quite good, the cover description is attractive, but the character's introduction is after the seventh chapter? Since Wattpad is a b*tch, so well, while you edit the story, you must see a path "set of contents" clock on it, and click on your "characters" part, drag it above the first part and click "done", I hope it helped, if you still have doubt, you can comment.

Reader's interaction: ⅗

The number of reads and votes doesn't actually matter, alright? Though the story is just having a few chapters, yet it have sufficient amount of reads and votes, that's great. 

Story plot: 7/15

I am not a Batman fan, so I don't quite know if the story has the same plot as the movie or not, so yeah. So as a reader, I felt the story had a quite cliché plot. But again, the story isn't completed yet, so it doesn't actually matter yet.

Plot twist: 7/10

Again, like I said earlier, the story is not completed, it has a few chapters only, so I didn't see so many twists and turns yet. Well, it may change in future.

Grammar: 9/10

Your grammar is really good, I must say. It's effective and understanding. The one mark I decreased is because of punctuation. The use of commas and fullstops is not very good in the dialogues.

Emotions and feel: 9.5/10

You are a really good writer, I'll say. I felt every single emotion. All the things are well written.

Character development: 6/10

Again, since I said earlier, the story just has a few chapters, so the characters haven't shown much character development.

Way of writing: 9.5/10

The story is well written, seriously. Every single dialogue, and paragraph is detailed and comprehensive. The reason emotions and feelings are appropriate is the writing style.

Overall: 8/10

The story is quite good, and understanding, I'll say. And again, I don't know if the story and the movie are having the same story line, so I wish it isn't.

Total: 72/100