- The Game of love and Deceipt ‗ ❍

Reviewer : Elena  LUVB0TIC

Book : The Game of Love and Deceipt

Author : khionewrites

Description: 4/5 
Spectacular indeed, I have to compliment you for that. It stirred up different reactions from me, and believe me, it was all positive. The simplicity and clarity of the description was a perfect insight of the book, it didn't take away or give away too much information. Something you would want to consider when it comes to writing. The vocabulary is in a league of its own-- this was very much a wonderful first impression.

The only complaint I have about it is one I would consider a minor and easily-fixed mistake: lack of commas in certain sentences, but overall that's practically it.

Cover: 2/5 
》ERROR #1
It wasn't on par with the description and your writing in my opinion, there was no hint of relation between the book cover and the plot. There are also two main characters in the book, so it's vital to incorporate both of them into the cover. 

》ERROR#2
I don't find the red splatter/ swipe of a brush is essential, rather it's more of a distraction. The placement is off, and it doesn't add any spark to the cover.

》 ERROR#3
There is a noticeable cut between the woman's body and the water's surface, although the graphic designer attempted to hide it with the fog overlay, it doesn't really do much.

》SUGGESTION#1
My suggestion is you rely on other professional designers in this platform, there are hundreds of graphic shops floating around wattpad. I'm sure you will find your perfect cover in at least one of them. 

Title: 5/5
I am just glad that you took the unique route and didn't name the book "Lovehunt" only based on the plot. This title suits perfectly, describing that the hunt is a game of both deceit and love--which makes total sense.

First impression: 3/5
The main point is the title and the book cover when it comes to first impressions, as it's the very first thing readers glance upon. Personally, you got one of the two things I mentioned above. I am more than sure that with an even more outstanding cover, your book will shine more in the eyes of many.

As for your prologue/ first chapter, there are no words that could describe how much I envy you as a writer. I was appalled and blown away by your use of words, the figurative language and analogy that made your writing a literal gem! You didn't miss any of the details, which means that you poured a lot of effort into this book. That is always something I appreciate from hardworking authors like you. Wonderful work on that!

Readers Interaction: 4/5
Well, the story rocketed with a strong audience. There is a clear contrast between the amount of comments to the votes. This is not a sign for you to give up, sooner or later your work will gain recognition so never give up and keep going!