- Sleep ‗ ❍

Reviewer : May (SeokJins_Yeonin_rh)

Book : Sleep

Author : Harry2411

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: 3.5/5
The description is good but can be better. Try to add a summary of what the book is about and write the "May I lean my body on you tonight?" in the blurb and not in the title because it doesn't look good. Except the cover credits, the blurb and the start and end date of the book, remove the rest, it looks messy with them. 

Cᴏᴠᴇʀ: 1/5 
The cover is just…no. Please get a cover that actually gives off sad romantic vibes. 

Tɪᴛʟᴇ: 2/5
It's really simple and kinda non aesthetic. It doesn't attract me either so I would like you to go for a phrase or non-English words which are closely related to the word "sleep". 

Fɪʀsᴛ Iᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 2.5/5
The cover was edited nicely and it looks interesting when you see it from afar but when you look closely, it doesn't look nice. The small blurb you presented was really good and it made me wanna read but it can be improved more. 

Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs Iɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: 5/5
It's pretty good. 

Sᴛᴏʀʏ Pʟᴏᴛ: 9/15
The concept and genre chosen are quite common and the plot is too, a bit. The characters met way too fast and in a cliche and common way. The pace is too fast and the flow is rough, you are jumping from one scene to another. Slow down, and describe the events properly and think of something unique for their first meet-up. 

Pʟᴏᴛ Tᴡɪsᴛ: 2/10 
It's just too predictable to me so you might wanna change the direction of your plot a bit and bring in some real drama in it. 

Gʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ: 1/10
There are a lot of mistakes...too many for me to point them out. You really need to work on them. Proof read your chapters and read more New-York seller books or give it away in an editing shop. 

Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs Aɴᴅ Fᴇᴇʟ: 2/10
Everything is described so quickly that it was hard for me to feel anything. Slow down when you are describing events and use better vocabulary and proper punctuation to add in the feel. 

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Dᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ: 5/10 
The characters are okay. They ain't that interesting to me. Very typical and cliche but they suit the plot. The development was scarce so you might wanna work a bit more on it. 

Wᴀʏ Oғ Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: 1/10
You really need to improve the way you write. I don't know why you include emojis instead of describing? Everything is all over the place, you can't tell which paragraphs are dreams and which aren't and the grammatical mistakes makes it even worse. You have to change up your whole style. Don't use emojis and pictures, instead use words and describe them., their reactions, their appearances, their surroundings and their actions, everything. 

Oᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ: 1/10 
It's a cliche plot, yes, but I just didn't want to read it at all. I had to force myself to do so. Completely unenjoyable from my side. Please improve because I believe this book/plot deserves a better execution. 

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥: 35/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!