- Margo Fawn and the Contagious Missing Delirium ‗ ❍

Reviewer : Elena LUVB0TIC

Book : Margo Fawn and the Contagious Missing Delirium

Author : Sasha_Samuel

Description: 3/5
To start off with the positive side of things, I enjoy your writing style in the description and the entire story. It was smooth and poetic-like. Complex use of vocabulary clearly showed that you are a skilled author. I was able to grasp the story's plot, and at the same time I want to compliment you for delivering it in an exquisite way.

● ERROR#1
It is very much clear that the story's main character is Margo Fawn, for this reason Margo being the centre of attention in the description is essential. It did focus on her in the first few sentences, but nearing the end there was a subtle mention of other characters which caught me off guard. It would be unusual and out of the blue for a character like Aiden to be introduced with no context what-so-however.

• SUGGESTION #1
If you would like to keep it that way, add a slight description that would correlate and connect Aiden and the other side characters mentioned to Margo Fawn.

Cover: 2/5
The problem that I find with this cover is how it does not relate to the story's plot nor does it match the genre. I picture Margo Fawn as an adventure/fantasy genre book, whilst the book cover is not giving me a good impression. Simple may be best sometimes, but in this case there is nothing from the cover that stands out for me. The background is plain and dull, and the font used does not give me fantasy/adventure vibes. It will be better if you change the book cover and replace the dull colors with more vibrant ones. Add a face claim to represent Margo Fawn, and use bold fonts.

Title: 2/5
This title is simply too long, why are long titles considered a problem? It is because long titles are harder for the readers to keep in mind. During a first impression, a book needs to have a title that will permanently be tattooed inside their minds. If a title is too complicated or too long, the readers could forget it easily after their first read. Continuing, you also based the title of simply the disease mentioned in the story, thus refraining the chance for it to be called special and unique, as it is something the readers could easily point out from reading the first few chapters . There are a million other words out there that could be a better fit.

First impression: 3/5
It was the blurb that truly impressed me, since it showcases your ability as a writer. Shortly, the blurb was the best part of the three components that would create an impactful first impression(title, blurb, book cover). As for the book cover and title, there are some things to fix. Overall, it was a decent first impression.

Readers Interaction: 5/5
I scanned quickly through this book and judging by the ratio of readers to votes and comments, you have active readers that are willing to participate and voice out their opinions. Eventually, it will decrease as the story goes but I still sensed some response which is wonderful!