- She ruined me ‗ ❍

Reviewer: Lily A_Tiger_Lily

Book: She ruined me

Author: AlienboyfriendTae

Blurb: ⅘
I don't have any objection to this part. It's really good and eye-catching. It grabbed my attention the instant I saw the book. Well done job here. 

Title: ⅖
About this factor, even though it catches the attention and is capable enough to attract readers toward the book. But what confused me was the reason as to why this title was chosen. I don't find any twist, any event or any major turn in the story which will tell me why this story has this title.

Even though I can predict what might happen to lead you to keep this name, I am not quite sure. I will not suggest you to change name or title, it's good. You haven't updated the book for a while and I would like to know more about the plot and storyline as well as its connection with the title. 

Cover: ⅗
Overall, the cover is beautiful. But I personally think that the couple's shadow which is hovered by the title is looking a bit off. What I meant to say is, they don't look good in the perspective. You can either remove them but it will not look good as well because the cover will be empty or you can make the size a bit bigger. So It can be seen. 

First impression: 4/5
If we start from the blurb, title and cover, then I would like to say that it gave me a good impression. Blurb played a good role in attracting me. After that,I didn't expect to find this story having military enforcement in it. It was a surprise for me. Then, I read the first chapter and let me be honest. It left me in awe. It made such a great impression on me that I immediately ran to the 2nd chapter and then the 3rd chapter and so on. 

Reader's interaction: 8/10
Sometimes, even the good storyline doesn't have its readers interacting much with its characters and plot. I believe that it's upon the author and writing style to force their readers to feel an ache to comment down their thoughts and share their opinions. You did a good job in this. I can see your readers enjoying your story a lot. 

Plot: 8/10
First of all, I didn't expect it to have a military involved plot and storyline. This book deals with the characters, events in a way that it seems real and not fictional. Most of the authors can't pull off the plot like this because they don't know Joe to write the events and execute them at a rational rate. You managed to do it beautifully which made me impressed. You have a good potential in it and a good writer hidden in you. 

The plot is unique and executed well. All the events, parts and classes are described in detail and didn't leave me unsatisfied. However, this story is still in the middle and a lot is there to be unwrapped. The blurb is still to happen as there is still no conflict among main characters. I expect it to be updated more frequently and know what happens next. 

Twist: 7/10
This story has many small twists. Such as the unexpected events of a spy, suspected of being one of them. As far as I have read the story and understand its ups and downs,I believe there is a connection between Lily and those spying things. I don't know if it's true or not. I might be wrong in guessing but I think that's it. 

But after all those events happening around our main characters, let's come back to them. The twist still has to come in the relationship of the main characters and blurb still has to be seen in the story line. I believe that will be the biggest plot twist and I am waiting for that. 

Grammar: 8/10
Your grammar is pretty good and you are great with the words and phrase use. The sentences are structured beautifully and according to the grammar. You have a good grip on words and grammar rules. 

Emotions: 7/10
Even though you are good with writing, execution of plot and events, I think you need to improve on this factor. I feel like you focused only on Lily's character and emotions and did not describe Taehyung's side well. 

I believe you can work with his character and emotions as well just like you did for Lily. 

Character's development: 6/10
As far as we talk about the description of character,you did a good job. Telling us how they are feeling and how they are dealing with the inner conflict going in their minds. But I can't say the same for their development. As I feel like they are still the same like how they were in the start. Maybe that's because no major twist has happened or any special event between them which can change them. 

And truth to be said, I can predict character's development in the near future in the way you are writing. 

Style: 7/10
I like the way you described the events, characters, plot execution and all the aspects. I believe all the upper aspects affect the writing style and you did a good job in all of them but still needed improvement in a few aspects. I enjoyed the story well. Hope to get more updates soon. Take care. 

Overall: 8/10

Total: 72/100

●○●○●

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!