- The Originals ‗ ❍

Reviewer : Rabi rabisworld02

Book : The originals

Author : -KXM_WXNTER

Title: ⅗

For a moment, I didn't get the title as it seemed meaningless. What I meant to say is, if we see it from the reader's point of view, it is unable to catch the reader's attention as to what it might mean. I don't think that it would be catchy enough to grab attention as I might miss it while scrolling down the stories. However, it matched the story plot perfectly. The story deals with the pure blood line of vampires and all the discord among other breeds, it is chosen according to the story theme. 

Cover: ⅕

It is simple and void of any creativity. Even though the adjustment, choice of font and the color theme of the picture is according to the book. But it still is not enough to grab reader's attention as it seems only a picture with text laced on it. I would suggest you take services from a cover shop.

Description: ⅗

It is without any break and contains only one paragraph which is also void of any interesting vibe. It is simply a glimpse of a story which is not catchy enough to make me leave other stories and open this book. You should add a few dialogues and a few interesting scenes from the story into it to make it catchy enough for readers. 

We wouldn't call it a perfect blurb. 

Reader's interaction: ⅗

I believe that the author's style of writing and depiction skills are the ones which forces the readers to share their thoughts and point out all the possible upcoming twists. Your writing style is deep and beautiful therefore I believe that reader's interaction is good. Seeing how many readers are there and how many are commenting, it is good. But you should update often to let your readers know about you being active. As in that case they would be more attentive to you and your stories.

Plot: 10/15

Even though the plot can't be built in a few chapters such as your book which barely has 8-9 chapters, excluding prologue. But we still can make a way and predict as to how the plot is going to run. The beginning of the plot is good as the mysteries are shown and secrets are being kept hidden. But there is not much revealed. As far as I have read, the execution of the events and scenes is perfectly balanced as the flow continuous in a rhythm.

Twist: 2/10

As I have mentioned above as well, the story barely has 8-9 chapters. The plot is still unknown and unrevealed. The plot twists are still to come. I have nothing more to say. 

Grammar: 5/10

Your grammar is good but you have plenty of errors in punctuation and prepositions. As to you have missed commas, semi colons, full stops, missing capital letters and at some points misplaced the Hyphens (-). Even though these symbols are tiny and a common reader barely notices their absence, it still breaks the flow and confuses the readers as to what the sentence is. 

Misplacing or missing commas can make the reader confused as the sentence doesn't make any sense if we don't place them correctly. In the first paragraph of chapter 1, you have missed a comma, so I was confused and had to read the sentence 2-3 times. Let me show you:

(Stood a woman in her early 30's with the big grin plastered on her face she saw the newcomers)

Now in the upper sentence, the comma is missing, the differentiating among sentences is becoming hard. You should have used the comma before "She saw the newcomers" or should have used "as". 

Just like that, there are several parts where you have misplaced or misused commas, apostrophe and missed the capital letters as well. 

It breaks the flow and makes the story seem cliche. 

Emotions: 7/10

They are balanced. Even though the characters are still hidden and not much is revealed, the emotional development and description of characters is balanced as the anxiety made me feel goosebumps. Good job. 

Character's development: 3/10

This matter has been discussed above as well that the story plot is not revealed much and the story is still in the beginning process. The characters' descriptions are not detailed and the mingling of them is also not shown much. Therefore, no character's development is seen. 

Writing style: 8/10

Your writing style is pretty good and has the ability to still the reader of your book. However I think you would update often as the last update was in September. 

Overall: 8/10

It is a good story which is filled with mysteries and secrets. 

Total: 56/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!