‐ Sleep ‗ ❍

Reviewer : Rabi rabisworld02

Book : Sleep

Author : Harry2411

Blurb: 2/5

The blurb or description is one of those factors which plays an important role in catching the attention of the readers. But your blurb is too short to be capable enough to catch attention. It is only a dialogue which neither gives us the description of your book nor it catches the attention of the reader. After this, your blurb has mistakes in it. Better say phrase errors. Let me point put them: 

"There's always been something heavy in my heart that's made me suffer." 

Here I don't think that the word "That" should have an apostrophe. The right phrase should be "That made me suffer" or "That has made me suffer".
Hope you can edit it. 

Title: 2/5

First of all,your title is too long. It's half hidden in dots due to being long. After this, the word "Sleep" doesn't have any attraction with the story. The afterward title " May I lean on you tonight" is catchy and unique. But I think the word "Sleep" is cliche and doesn't make sense. It's just a noun without any proper meaning behind it used as a title. I would suggest you remove it.

Cover: 1/5

Your book cover is pretty but I think the color and choice of font can be changed. It's not attractive. The size is also so big that it is covering half of the jungkook's face. The message type of watermark is making it less pleasing to the eyes. Whatever those watermarks are saying, it is poorly visible. 

You can sharpen the quality of the pictures you use. They seem faded and of low quality. You can adjust the replacement of the text and change the font as well. 

First impression : 1/5

It was not good. The first impression counts the impression after reading the title, blurb and seeing the cover. For me it was not good. After this, the first chapter was not interesting. The use of emojis is not something which is looked upon. You used them to show the emotions and expressions of story characters. You shouldn't use emojis. Instead you should use words to describe each and every expression and emotions. Emojis have a negative influence and it is not appreciated. 

Reader's interaction: 7/10

Even though the storyline and theme seems cliche, from the first chapter, your readers have been interacting with your characters.

Plot: 6/10

It is so plain and simple. I don't find it interesting. It doesn't have any twist or made up story line. The execution of events and story line is not seen. There are many holes and gaps in the book. The pace is fast and not well executed.