- Rejection ‗ ❍

Reviewer: May SeokJins_Yeonin_rh

Book: Rejection

Author: taes_smirk

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 

Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: 2/5 
Doesn’t interest me that much. It sounds like a typical, cliche plot so I suggest using something else, something that will perk the reader’s interest. Like a longer blurb that shows the plot hides a secret, something like that.

Cᴏᴠᴇʀ: 1/5 
It doesn't match the plot. Its plain and the color scheme doesn't match, the color of the fonts are not recommended. It's a high school love plot so go for something softer and that makes sense. I can barely see the title and all. In short, you need a new and better cover.

Tɪᴛʟᴇ: 3/5 
Really common. Nothing interesting about it and even though it matches the plot, I would suggest going for another synonym of rejection that really few people know about.

Fɪʀsᴛ Iᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 0/5 
Nothing interested me. It looked plain, cliche and unattractive to me.

Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs Iɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: 9.5/10 
Its good but compared to the views and comments/votes, its relatively less.

Sᴛᴏʀʏ Pʟᴏᴛ: 8.5/10 
I have read a book with a similar plotline but its more interesting with the characters and your writing style but slow down a little bit more. It's totally enjoyable, by the way. 

Pʟᴏᴛ Tᴡɪsᴛ: 7/10 
I cant think of any plot twist except the “what does Jimin mean by darker?” part. So make good ones because its a really common plotline. And I think everyone can tell Yeji's 3 years ago stalker was Jimin and maybe Yoora's one is Jihoon but I won't dwell on it. 

Gʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ: 5/10 
You need to proofread, there are a lot of mistakes and if you have weak grammar then editing shop is the only way for you. Get them corrected, its makes me lose interest to read further even though your writing is really good.

Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs Aɴᴅ Fᴇᴇʟ: 4/10 
It was hard for me to feel it because of your writing and bad grammar, but other than that I feel like you can do great in this criteria. 

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Dᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ: 7/10 
Till the chapter I have read, Yeji has little to no development in her in the first few chapters but thanks to Jihoo, she is developing a bit. I hope she develops a lot more. The characters are good but please, God— I hate how whipped Yeji is for Jimin. I, especially, hate these types of woman because women like them don't raise their voice, which should, when they are harassed which makes other men to harass other women but thankfully, there are really brave, independent women out there but please, I totally do not like Yeji but I'm still actually reading the book is because it's interesting to me due to your writing style, it keeps me hooked to it. 

Wᴀʏ Oғ Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: 8.5/10 
I love the way you write, it's simple but you have to be a bit more descriptive, only a little bit more. 

Oᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ: 8.5/10 
Its a really good book and I enjoy reading it but the grammar mistakes are a lot, like a lot so you have to correct them. 

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥: 64/100

●○●○●

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!