- Mickey And Nick's Shared Folder (Password Protected) ‗ ❍

Reviewer : May SeokJins_Yeonin_rh

Book : Mickey And Nick's Shared Folder (Password Protected)

Author : daydreamingatnight19

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: 1/5
IIts a bit confusing. I should suggest writing about their past interaction first and then their present or just their past/present. Because your first paragraph tells about Micky's life at age of 27 while the next one indicates teenage, high school love. The blurb also has no relation to the title so I would suggest keeping about her present life and a small dialogue in the blurb that matches the title.

Cᴏᴠᴇʀ: 1/5
The picture makes no sense, you wrote "shared folder" so I'm guessing it's related to computer folders(?) so go for a picture that matches that and also, the fonts can be way better. Add in more elements as well, it's too simple and empty.

Tɪᴛʟᴇ: 3/5
It's a rare title, yes but it's too long and too simple, use some fancy words and I believe you don't need to include "Password Protected", you can state something like "...all their secrets hidden in a folder, a password protected one of course..." something along those lines in the blurb.

Fɪʀsᴛ Iᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 0.5/5
The title was slightly attractive to me, the "shared folder" part honestly but when I read the blurb, it confused me a lot.

Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs Iɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: 10/10
It's a lot, keep it up.

Sᴛᴏʀʏ Pʟᴏᴛ: 6/10
It's cringy, typical, common and cliché. I see nothing special about it except the concept you chose. The characters met too early and not in a unique way. The only thing you can do now is add in interesting interactions that will at least allow people to push through it.

Pʟᴏᴛ Tᴡɪsᴛ: 4/10
The twists are predictable, you should look for more unthinkable and rare twists. You can combine them as well.

Gʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ: 1/10
There are many missing words in your book, mis usage of words but your structure ns are okay. You need to work on your paragraphing as well. Everything looks so congested. I can't just point out every mistake of yours so I would suggest proof-reading and if you think your grammar is not good then please give it to an editing shop. I had to re-read the first paragraph of the first chapter thrice to understand what you actually wanted to say there so you need to improve a lot here.
Its a good thing that I kinda know the Hindi language even though I'm not Indian but you can expect others to know Hindi as well. Remove all the Hindi sentences and convert them to English, you are writing an English book so your words should be English as well. You are not to use emojis in between narration as well. You also changed POVs out of nowhere, you go from "I" to "herself".

Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs Aɴᴅ Fᴇᴇʟ: 1/10
There were so many grammatical mistakes that it was hard for me to feel any emotions, all I felt was confusion. I couldn't even decipher what you wanted to portray.

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Dᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ: 6/10
The characters look good and I see some development but again bad grammar veiled probably half of the development. I like the interactions between the main characters.

Wᴀʏ Oғ Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: 6/10
It's simple, your vocabulary is not strong but your sentence formations are good. Try reading more new york's seller books to increase your vocabulary because I feel like you can do way better. Your references were a bit off as well, find better adjectives to describe them.

Oᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ: 3.5/10
You really need to work on your grammar, if your grammar is bad then 90 percent of all the criteria will be lowered. Grammar contributes more than you think it does.

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥: 43/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!