- I Need You ‗ ❍

Reviewer: 786vkmaknae

Author: SL-BTSILLION

Book: I need you

Blurb: 3/5

It is good but you can make it more interesting by adding interesting scenes from the story. Either you can add a few dialogues to make it more spicy.

Cover: 3/5

Even though it's good, I think a girl's shadow at the bottom of the page would look good. As well as the text written can be changed into a better font. As it is not visible.

Title: 3/5

I don't think it is suitable for the plot line. I am sorry to say but I just felt like that. This title is not unique or catchy.

First impression: 4/5

It was impressive. The way you described the scene was beautiful. It leaves a good impression on newcomers.

Reader's interaction: 8/10

I have seen people interacting with the story and indulging in it more and more. Well done.

Plot: 7/10

It's nothing like I haven't read any plot or story line like this. It's common in the fiction world. But twists and your writing style made this plot unique.

Twist: 8/10

As I have written before, this plot is made unique by the mystery and twist in it. Good job.

Grammar: 7/10

You made mistakes in grammar as well as punctuation. You can take online help.

Emotions: 7/10

This is the factor which needs more improvement. You should try to represent the conflict going in the character's mind and their effect on their daily lives.

Character: 8/10

They are well mingled in plot and have good descriptions.

Writing: 7/10

Your writing style is better and more unique than others. The mysterious elements as well as fun you added in the plot and made it unique.

Overall: 8/10

Total: 73/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!