- Damsel in distress ‗ ❍

Due to some personal issues, Reviewer Semi, under whom you had requested and filled the form was unavailable, therefore we exchanged your reviewer with another one

Author: dr_doofy

Reviewer: rabisworld02

Description: 3/5

First off all, I would like to point out that you used a long paragraph for your blurb. It seems burdening and reader often skips lines in long paragraphs which can be result in their disinterest. I would suggest you use short lines and do short the paragraph in 2-3 paragraphs.

After this, it would be better if you use a few interesting dialogues from your book. A little interesting scene from your book, these things always spike the interest in readers.

You must chose a few lines for your blurb which you think can attract the readers and make them leave everything behind and ready your book.

However, your blurb was good enough to catch my attention. The way you have described the plot in the short blurb have quite impressed me.

Cover: 3/5

As much as I wanna say that it was cute, light and created a comfort zone around the book and the reader, but the cover theme doesn't match with the theme of the book. The plotline, the story placements and the events which have taken place in the book, have mysterious and suspenseful feelings, which are exactly the opposite of the cover you have used.

Cover is one of the most influential element in attracting the readers. This must be According to theme theme of the plotline and must have interesting Elements and attractive vibes.

Title: 5/5

Title perfectly matches the theme and the story line of the book. It is chosen wisely and accordingly. Good job here.

Reader's interaction: 2/5

There is not much interaction of the readers with story characters and plotline. I believe that this depends on author him/herself. You should interact with your readers, ask them about the plotlines, characters. Ask them to guess the next chapter an all.

Plot: 13/15

As far as I have read the story, I found it quite interesting and unique. There are many authors who have used this type of theme in their stories. Like the original/main lead getting in the nigel or a book, they are reading. But not many have the ability to write it down beautifully.

You have managed the plot execution really well. One more thing about execution, in plot execution we not only see the events placing in book but also the style and flow you have chosen. The flow is unbalanced. Some sentences are short and some are too long.

Some paragraphs are short and some are too long. Keep them in balance. Reader's tend to skip the lines in longer paragraphs and doesn't pay enough attention.

At some points, you slipped. But those slips can't be caught easily by normal readers unless they are critics or reviewers.

These slips contain, grammar errors, phase or letter presentation error and many other small errors which will be discussed below.

Twists: 8/10

The story I have read till now have suspenseful and mysterious aura in it, keeping me on the edge of my chair. There are many twists present in the story, either small or big ones.

Grammar: 7/10

In this factor, I saw nothing but only a few grammar errors. Such as wrong tense usage, wrong usage of pronouns and letter presentation. Wrong tense usage contains; in the beginning of any sentence or paragraph, you used past tense but as we go further, you have used present tense in the very next sentences.

For wrong usage of pronouns; you have said "Such as I" in the sense of resemblance. It should be "Such as me". There are a few more occasions where this error is seen.

For wrong letter presentation: You have used the word "His Grace" much. I just wanna say when we use any specific speech or call, we write it's first letters in capital to show it's grace. You should write "His Grace" not "his Grace".

Other then these minor mistakes, nothing big is seen.

Emotions: 6/10

Even though, you are good with word's choice and your grip on words is quite impressive. But the emotions can't be built upon the difficult and rare word. They are poured into a simplest form by using a technique which is known as "Monologue".

I have found it helpful always, it gives you an ability to see and feel yourself in the place of a specific person, about whom you are writing. Imagine yourself in their shoe and think deeply what would you have done or felt.

I haven't felt any special emotions on the story, it felt neutral to me.

Character's development: 7/10

I am really pleased and impressed to read the girl having a strong mentality and personality. She has strong base and his character shows her inner power. As we go through the story, I have seen less transformation of the main lead's character.

The other characters are developing as well but the pace is too low, at least for me.

Writing style: 8/10

Your writing style is good. You have a wise grip on vocabulary and knows how and when to use the phrases. You paid much attention to the plot line and it's slow burn. Hope you will be able to edit the things I have mentioned.

Good job.

Overall: 7/10

Total: 69/100