- Shadow ‗ ❍

Reviewer: June june_berrin

Book: Shadow

Author: __blue____

Blurb: 2/5

There was a lot of confusion in the blurb. There were too many commas in between the sentences, which was also a bit annoying. So, I suggest that you use some conjunctions and reconstruct your sentences.

'Bangtan is an assassin group' Okay, that was a bit crappy but hope you get the point. Add some words rather than punctuation. I also suggest that you add something else to your blurb to make it more attractive.

Cover: 3/5

I love the way you gave it an overall black and white theme. The characters were standing in an odd position. While the title is readable, the font used isn't appropriate for the genre of your story. Character placement and blend need to be improved.

Title: 4/5

I love how you came up with the title and connected it to the story. It was a really good title was at the same time is a bit common on Wattpad.

First impression: 4/5

Well, when I read the blurb and saw the cover, my first thoughts were that Shadow and Kim Yeona are the same person. Because you make it a bit too obvious with it all or maybe it is just me. So, you need to work on your blurb a bit more and needs to add and take out some info so your story won't be too predictable. (I am actually not sure if that is the real plot but it was my first impression)

Readers Interaction: 5/5

It has been a pleasure reading the author's interaction. It is very apparent from the comments that the readers enjoyed the story very well.

Story plot: 13/15

The plot is not that common on Wattpad but can still be found. What made it stand out was the way you gave it your own touch and imagination. Every chapter had proper content and was perfectly ended with cliffhangers enticing the readers to read more.

Characters: 8/10

The characters are well developed and portrayed especially their emotions. You have given them all unique personalities, especially the female lead. You have not given her a very problematic attitude which is extremely annoying, instead, you gave her a strong female lead (who doesn't love a strong female lead? obviously not me, I am crazy for them).

Grammar: 7/10

Your grammar was on point but towards the last chapters, you have made the paragraphs very big which could be difficult for the readers so I suggest you break them down. Excessive use of punctuations is found which can be simply corrected with some proofreading.

Way of writing: 10/10

Your writing style especially in the first chapter is enchanting. You are an amazing author like literally, they are soo good especially those descriptions mwah!!

Overall: 9/10

The story was beautiful. I can see that the author has put a lot of effort into writing them. This book has a lot of potential and the banners were very beautiful. Keep up the good work!!

Total: 85/100

Best Wishes

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!