- Destined To Me ‗ ❍

Reviewer : Elena LUVB0TIC

Book : Destined To Me

Author : Naveena_bts

Description: 3/5 
First, I want to deliberately explain the element of mystery from your description that was very much enjoyable. This sudden thrilling scene will welcome the readers and start their journey with a strong impression! A strong impression is crucial, but having the reader be able to grasp on a story's general plot is as important. Now, I noticed that you dedicated the very first chapter and turned it into a description, but the first chapter is not going to be the first thing a reader takes into account when reading a story, they will take a look at the description first, if they don't feel any connection to it then they will leave.

♡ SUGGESTION #1
To sum it up, having a chapter dedicated to explaining the plot of the story is alright. Although, it will be better if you can continue the paragraph with the story's plot written on the first chapter, as a better way to introduce the story to readers.

♡ ERROR#1
Just a reminder that an ellipsis (...) is a punctuation consisting of three dots. It is used to state that the character has omitted something or as a sign if the words are trailing off. Please check if you have used this punctuation properly.

♡ERROR#2
It is possible to place an adverb before a verb, but in the case of the sentence where you used the adverb "painfully" it should be after the verb "sobbed".

Cover: 2/5 
Judging from your description and the story's general plot of Jungkook harming Taehyung and his son because of his mental illness, I would expect the book cover to be filled with a void of darkness. Cropping a picture of Jungkook and Taehyung's lips does not help identify or explain the two main characters to those who are not familiar with their faces. It may be for aesthetic purposes but to present a professional book you need a professional and worthy-looking book cover.The font placement being on the left makes it harder for me to read and does not match the overall color of the cover. Most of the text except from the title are not readable, so change the font color, or increase the size so it appeals to the eye.

♡ SUGGESTION #1
In conclusion, it is not the best work to put in the eyes of many but do seek help from many wonderful graphic shops on this platform, I am sure they will have a perfect cover for you.

Title: ⅗

♡ ERROR#1
To start off, this title is not the most unique and out of the box an author can come up with. Next, there is no clear correlation between "Destined to Me" and the plot describing how Jungkook is changing wnd started hurting Taehyung and their son. I understand that you may be thinking of something straightforward with destiny and love, hence the title. 

♡ ERROR#2
The title itself is grammatically incorrect. The preposition "to" in "Destined to Me" should be replaced by "for". 

♡ SUGGESTION #1
My tip to authors who are struggling with coming up with titles,(trust me, it can be a challenge and I find it difficult too) is to sum up the story in a phrase, or in one sentence. From that sentence, find unique and never-used-before synonym of one certain word you think will represent the story.