- Terribly Twisted ‗ ❍

Reviewer: May SeokJins_Yeonin_rh

Book: Terribly Twisted

Author: soonamgi

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 

Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: 0/5 
It has no blurb.You should add a short summary of the book and add an interesting dialogue as well. 

Cᴏᴠᴇʀ: 1/5 
The cover doesn't go with the plot theme. It's a bit deceiving, yes but the color scheme is a big no. The fonts are too small and the font style used for it is not appreciable as well. You need a whole new cover, simply speaking. 

Tɪᴛʟᴇ: 3.5/5 
The words used to create this title are simple but the title is attractive. I would still suggest going for more fancy words. 

Fɪʀsᴛ Iᴍᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 1.5/5 
The title was good but the cover was not and there was no blurb so yeah, it didn't attract me much. 

Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs Iɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: 0/10 
You don't have any at the moment but don't worry, if your book gets more exposed, you will get more readers. 

Sᴛᴏʀʏ Pʟᴏᴛ: 8/10 
The genre chosen is common and some parts of the storyline is a bit common but I love the plot. It's unique and creative. And I'm totally loving how well your writing style goes with it but in some places, wrong words were used or the sentence structures weren't correct.
The pace of the book is slow, so fasten it up a bit (only a little bit); the flow is a bit rough and I appreciate how the main leads haven't yet but don't drag it for too long. 

Pʟᴏᴛ Tᴡɪsᴛ: 5/10 
As its still an ongoing book, I don't think there will be any twists yet but I do believe this book deserves good twists. 

Gʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ: 7.5/10 
 In some parts, your words got detached from grammar, especially the part where "what happened to Y/N's brother in her point of view". And it's "crunched" not "scrunched" for the paper part and "curled myself into a ball" not "scrunched" for the part where she put her knees to her chest. 
Ellipsis is exactly 3 dots. 
"My clothes were the regular with me." I failed to understand this sentence but I believe you wanted to say "My outfit today represented myself." See here, your sentence structures are wrong and if you don't have good grammar then I would suggest giving it to an editing shop. But other than that, you are good. 

Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs Aɴᴅ Fᴇᴇʟ: 4/10 
Your Vocabulary is a bit weak and I think you should show more memories of why Y/N is so attached to her brother, I mean I saw nothing, except the fact that they are siblings, for her to get so attached to him. Thus, getting the feel and emotions was a bit tricky for me. Describe more and describe slowly, no need to rush. The death of her brother's scene was a bit rushed and it all went over my head so slow down and write it calmly. You need to be able to portray the exact scene you had in your mind to your readers, that person is a good author. 

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Dᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ: 5/10 
Y/N is typical and cliche but she's kinda likeable but I got no hate towards her. Since this book is still developing, I can't tell about the character development yet but I hope they (as in the characters you would introduce in the future as there isn't any in the first few chapters) do have some. 

Wᴀʏ Oғ Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: 6.5/10 
POV is same throughout the story but try to avoid using too much "I's" since it can seriously ruin a storyline. Other than that your style is simple but I would suggest being a bit more descriptive and you are good to go. 

Oᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ: 8/10 
I did enjoy it but some parts were a bit confusing to me. I like the way you ended the first chapter but I was really confused with how the second chapter started, your execution there wasn't good so I would suggest re-writing it or else no one would understand what happened there. 

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥: 49/100

●○●○●

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!