- My half Vampire mate ‗ ❍

Reviewer: 786vkmaknae

Book: My Half vampire mate

Author: Freyakillz123

Blurb: 4/5

It's really good and catchy. Having the reader wonder what type of omega this is to not submit to true blood.

Cover: 3/5

It's good but it can be better by changing the font style. It's really not visible enough to read at once. I had to squint my eyes to read it.

Title: 3/5

It suits the story well, however I think maybe you can change it because it is not unique. Many stories are there with the same name.

Following are a few suggestions, only if you want.

Oner omega (Oner means unique and superb) as the omega described in this story matches these qualities.

Paragon Love (It also means fabulous and unique)

Fierce love.

Vigorous want

Lusty obsession

First impression: 3/5

It was good. But I think it is a bit cliche. Try to make it less talkative and focus on the surroundings and character.

Reader's interaction: 8/10

This one is going well. I myself am waiting for the next update.

Plot: 7/10

Well about this, the plot is not unique. The reader can predict what the plot is about. However some elements used in this are making it good. It can be improved by some major twists.

Twist: 8/10

There are some major twists but only a few. Otherwise the story is plain. It can be improved.

Grammar: 8/10

It is good. But it needs improvement.

Emotions: 6/10

This one needs a lot of improvement. You should put yourself in the character's shoe and think about the feelings you would have felt and the dialogues you would have spoken at that moment.

Character: 7/10

They are good but you should try to reflect the inner conflicts of characters. Their hidden emotions and hidden conflicts.

Writing style: 6/10

As for what I think about this, you need to focus on the character's, their background, their mental conflicts and as well as the surroundings of the scene. Try to represent the character's personality.

Overall: 7/10

Total: 70/100

__________________●○●○_______________

We hope you will take the reviews into consideration and will make your work best.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer.

Thank you for visiting our shop !!