- Blue Orchid ‗ ❍

Ordered by: rabisworld02

Reviewed by: _writing_beauty_

Description: ⅘

The description is as it should be, it gives what story will be about, also, it is really interesting, made me quite want to read the story further which I actually did.

Cover: ⅗

The editing is okay, the wolf's face above is, his nose is actually cutting from above, then Jungkook's back body is not totally visible, neither Taehyung's. The filter is not added, it doesn't looks good, filter always blends the cover. And then next, font, since both the face claim's are wearing white, black colour would have looked better, purple colour doesn't at all matches. The subtitles are not completely visible, the author's name is really big, and misplaced, should have been placed at the bottom. 

Title: ⅘ 

The name is really good, matches the story, and intersting too. I feel like, the wearwolf and forced that you've written should have been added in description in disclaimer, it makes the title really big, doesn't look appealing over there. 

First impression: 4.5/5

I personally loved the first chapter, it was amazingly good. It was simple and attractive, I liked it. 

Readers interaction: 5/5

Reading the comments as I read the story have been in my habbit. I really saw hiw every single comment was about your writing and how the book was, since the readers loved the story, that's why the 5/5 is deserving. 

Story plot: 13/15

The plot is new, seriously. I feel like in every wearwolf story there is always some common things, which I didn't saw in this story, which is good. Not just Vkook, but each and every ships got enough attention, which authors really doesn't do. 

Plot twist: 4/10

I feel like here you slipped, the twists were kind of predictable to me, not all each and every though, but few or almost half were predictable. I guess you can work on that.

Grammar: 6/10

I feel like your grammar is so far good, but needs improvement. There are few spelling  mistakes in the first few chapters, which keep increasing little until the last chapters and need to be checked. And when a character is speaking you've used so many fullstops, which aren't needed, many fullstops are used when the character is taking a long pause, or trailing off. If the character is stammering '-' or '—' can be used instead. 

Emotions and feel: 8/10

I really felt connected with the characters, I felt each and every feeling of character, what I felt left out was dialogues needed to be more expressive. The words used were not as expressive as they should be.

Character development: 8/10

Every character has had character development. Each of the characters have improved their personality. 

Way of writing: 6/10

The way was good so far, just dialogue delivery could have been better. Yet, it needs to be improved a lot. I really felt very attached to it, it was nice. 

Overall: 8/10

The story was good, everything about it was nice and it wasn't really like almost every Wattpad werewolf story to exist on wattpad, it made me quite attracted to the story, it was really nice.

Total: 73.5/100

5/100