YangYang Part 2✨

*time skip to the day for performance*
"Hey i heard that Y/n and YangYang is going to perform?" "I heard that they are dating!""YangYang is so cute with Y/n". You saw YangYang keep avoiding you and you think he is bothered by the rumours so you decided to find him.
*
As you're walking down the hall with some of your friends, you heard a lot of rumours and YangYang seems unbothered by those. But you're scared that it might affect him, so you walk the other way, walking to YangYang's squad. Your friends pulled your wrist and said "Y/n, the canteen is this way, where are you going?" You look up and give them an apologetic smile and said"I-I need to head to Library and get some work done, I'll have lunch with you guys next time!" You finished your sentence quickly and find Yangyang, he is talking with his squad. Ten sees you and winked at you, you blushed a bit almost forgetting the purpose of finding them, Yangyang looks at you with unbelievable eyes and said"Y/n? Why are you here?" Lucas suddenly cut Yangyang and said"Y/NNNNNNN YOU'RE HERE I MISS YOU" he gave you a huge hug and you smiled and said"Sorry guys, but I'm taking YangYang to talk about something, sorry!!!" You can see the boys giving you a smirk and Lucas having puppy eyes, you ruffled his hair and grabbed YangYang's hand and left.
*
Meanwhile you pulled YangYang to the rooftop. "Yah Y/n! What are you doing?" You sighed thinking about how cold he is this week, making you at the urge of breaking down. You didn't realise that your tears are dropping. You spoke up"Yangyang, I- Did I do something wrong or was the rumors bothering you? I-I can stop them! But why are you-" a pair of warm lips touched yours. His left yours after a seconds. You stared at him with a surprise on your face. He looked away while covering his lips and blushing madly.
*
"Yangyang, that was an accident right?" He chuckled and said "how would that be an Accident Y/n?" Your face heated up instantly and look away from Yangyang. He sighed and said"I don't hate you nor I care about the rumours but there's something going on and I don't want you to know yet." You quietly sighed and ready to leave the rooftop. He suddenly pulled you towards him. His warm breath tingling your neck, his soft lips brushing against your neck he said"Don't act like so disappointed Y/n, I promise you will know it tonight!" You turned and face him "You're not lying right" he nodded immediately. you smile slightly and left the rooftop.
*
Before the performance, slowly there are more and more audience filing the hall, murmurs from audiences and the nervous atmosphere from the backstage. You changed into a elegant plain white ball gown, a Pearl-coloured corset on your waist, a nearly tied white ribbon on your neck, and a pair of white heels. That was totally not what you expected. What you expected was just black dress, but not nearly wedding themed? When you're fidgeting your fingers nervously, YangYang came out from the dressing room, wearing a pair of white suit along with white leather shoe, his hair slicked back, he fixed his shirt collar and walked towards you.
*
You are stunned by his outfit, seems like he is the main character in the show. He looked elegant and people are right, he's the Prince Charming that everyone wished for, Prince Charming that appeared in every tales. You didn't realise you had been stared at him for almost a minute. Yangyang patted your shoulders for few times. "Y/n? Y/n?" You shook your thoughts away.
*
The time pass quickly, and your nervousness is getting you and you've never stopped overthinking what would happen if you stepped on Yangyang or tripes yourself. Suddenly a warm hand covered your sweaty palms. You see Yangyang just smiled. His smile driven you crazy, his smile can let your nervousness go away.
*
A familiar music started to play and Yangyang looked at you one last time before holding your hands and walk to the stage. The performance was brilliant as you didn't trip or step on Yangyang's shoes or step on your dress. As the music flows in the hall, the strong light flashing on you two. How you wish this will go on forever. The memories of you and Yangyang floods back, those tears and your feelings, the time that both of you laugh together because of nonsense and the inside jokes and cute names you gave each other. This moment is too magical that you thought it was just a dream. Dancing with your crush in formal dress and suit, making you feel like the main character of a 20th century ball.
*
As you look back into Yangyang's eyes, he smiled and his nose brushing yours, his cologne rushed into your nose. You wanted to know his feelings for you. Your feelings are so strong and it swells in your heart day by day, as if it is going to explode anytime. The song finished and you quickly look away from his eyes. You two bowed and head back to the backstage. After the dance, it is ball time, people dance and sing. Before you could react, Yangyang pulled your wrist and dragged you out of the hall.
*
You rushed to the rooftop again, but you're amazed by the view, rose petals lying on the flower, Yangyang holding a bouquet of your favourite flower, a little tent next to Yangyang which has fairy lights tangled to it. You walked toward Yangyang and he smiled and said next to your ears"I've waited so long for this moment Y/n" he pushed your closer to him by putting his hands behind your waist and push you towards his chest.
*
"What's all this for?" You questioned while blushing madly. "Are you stupid? Obviously showing you I love you!" He hold both of your hands saying sincerely while looking into your eyes,"Y/n, I know yesterday you've asked me about this, this is the surprise I want to prepare for you. You know, the way you look so disappointed is making me guilty for hiding it away from you and I promise I loved you ever since I saw you, and I will never stop loving you. You're cute face, what you like to eat and other habits. I remembered all. I hope, you can give me a chance, to love and to give you everything I have." You nodded and said while chuckling, swallowing the tears formed"I love you and I always did and I will continue to love you."
*
You're the only one that I want, need and I could rely on. Even if the whole world hated me, I hope I can still see you standing next to me.
*
NOTE: FINALLY!😭TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH:') I TEARED UP WHEN I WAS THINKING ABT THIS CUZ THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE😭IMAGINE SOMEONE ACTUALLY SPENT A NIGHT WITH YOU IN SCHOOL WITH YOUR FAV FLOWER AND TELLING YOU HOW MUCH THAT PERSON LOVED YOU😭*
I'll work on the other parts now(*''*)