Taeyong

" I SAID SHE IS JUST MY FRIEND! WHY CAN'T YOU AT LEAST UNDERSTAND ME FOR ONCE?! Y/n. I am done with your nonsense." He walked up to you readying to slap you, you flinched. His eyes soften and said" Y-Y/n I'm sorry..." your tears drops and said" Taeyong. Leave." He grabs your hand and apologise. But you shrug his hand off, yelling at him." I SAID LEAVE LEE TAEYONG. UNDERSTAND?" He quietly nodded while sobbing, he wipes away his tears with his back of his hand, saying" Let's take a break. i'm sorry Y/n."
*
You thought about all those things, again and again. Are you being too harsh on him, he is already having too much pressure already, are you pushing too hard on him? Having too much expectations? Or simply it was his fault? You thought about these questions in your head for few nights straight after that huge fight that you had between you and Taeyong. Everything in your relationship was perfect, and this is your first fight with him. You never expected that both of you snapped that quick and easily. You regret that you are putting too much stress on Taeyong, but you think that you should have the same amount of time spent between you and Taeyong.
*
On the other hand, Taeyong, lying down in his bedroom, thinking about that fight, his tear slowly dropping down, he hates when he cries he hates when people sees his tears, especially in front of you. He want to be a strong and cute boyfriend in front of you. But he recall that fight. The first fight you had between you two. He is tired but he get mads at you unexpectedly he didn't want to, but he is tired, when he thought back. He shouldn't done that to you. He never and He can't. He is regretting everything. Then Mark came in and said" Hyung, we need you to practice with us, crying won't help hyung, go and find her. We need our leader hyung back. Taeyong pulled up a tiring smile and walk to the studio with Mark.
*
/the 11th day of your fight./
You didn't do anything, besides thinking about the fight, missing him, worrying about him, looks at the photos, crying and sleeping. You didn't eat much, making you weak but that didn't bother you much since the hurt breaking scene is killing you more. Meanwhile Taeyong, still in the studio, trying to concentrate. But no he failed. He got scold, he remembered when he is having a bad mood, when he gets home, he will be receiving your shower of kisses and hugs also cuddles. No he can't he just wanted to rush home... the producer shaked his head and said" Taeyong-ssi. Please talk to your girlfriend, I won't put pressure on you. But please work hard tomorrow when you come back. Now go find your girlfriend." Taeyong bowed and apologised.
*
He rushed back to the shared apartment, he took out his keys and runs his hand through his hair. He unlocked the door. Hearing soft sobs immediately. He rushed to the room and see Y/n burying her head in Taeyong's hoodie.
*
/Your point of view/
You feel someone's cold hands brushing your hair and a weight is at the end of your bed. You look up see Taeyong, regret is able to see in his eyes. You look away don't want the tears to fall down, while saying" T-Taeyong I'm sorry that I pushed you too harshly... I know you are in a bad mood, and I am j-just getting mad at you with no reasons." Taeyong didn't say anything, the silent in the room made you look back to Taeyong. The moment is silent, you staring at his face, he got slimmer. You walked up to him, cupped his cheeks and said" Taeyong, you are getting thinner. Please don't do that. Even your dark circles..." his tears slowly flowed down, his warm tears, dripping on your hands, you are hurt, you are hurt that you see Taeyong in this state. You never wanted him to be sad or in a bad mood.
*
You brushed his tears away gently with your thumb and smiled" It's okay, we are all fine now." His tears keep flowing, making you giggle, while your tears are dropping to. He finally said" Y-Y/n I'm sorry. For everything. I'm not being a good boyfriend, not meeting your expectations, putting my emotions on you. But you just keep staying by my side. I did nothing to deserve you y/n ah."
*
You sit besides him and you said" you are such a good boyfriend. Give me your hoodies, laugh with me. You deserves me. We are perfect together. This fight will make us grow more okay, now don't cry baby, everything is fine now." He nodded and you pass him a cup of warm water, you lie down on your bed while scrolling through social media, the boys are spamming you that Taeyong is being a sad puppy, and you giggled by their messages, Taeyong seems to notice that you are giggling, he moved closer to you and see the 127 members are teasing him.
*
You seems to see him feeling tired, you wrapped your arms around his waist, and he turned off the light. The mint scent that he got making you smile and you adjust yourself into a more comfortable position. While Taeyong pulls you into a short kiss, it is short but cleared all his regrets. He slightly smiled and went off to his dreamland. With you.