Jisung

Okay guys... this is short i am sorry... I didn't meant it... I am going thru a hard time and I am trying update asap... But hope y'all enjoyed it teehee❤️🙆🏻‍♀️
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You Renjun Jisung. Your favourite squad in school. Jisung said while laying his head on your lap and staring at you"Wanna go count down tonight?" You remembered that you will have dinner with your family tonight so you shakes your head while giving him a apologetic smile.
*
He sits up and give you a bitter smile while running his hands through his hair and he said"nah It's okay..." you really wanna go with him, but you can't...maybe you can sneak out tonight...
*
Today is new year's eve, you really want to buy Renjun a gift you really want to. But you don't have enough money so you just bought Jisung's. Well obviously you like him, even the class knows it. But only he doesn't. That made you really frustrated, you really wanted to tell him but it's hard... you want to express your feelings with this little flower chain You bought for him.
*
During the dinner, you received a text from Jisung. He asks"Y/n are you sure you can't come out tonight;;?" You immediately asked your parents"Dad and Mom can I head out with my friends to watch the fireworks?" Your parents give you a shocking face but they nodded. You texted a yes but he didn't answer or read.
*
After an hour. No reply. After 2 hours. No reply. 50 minutes before new year. No reply. You give up and walk out of the house alone. How you wish Jisung is here. Talking about some random things as usual, him singing songs to calm you down, caresses your hair and put bits of hair to the back of ear. You misses every moments with him. You saw him almost every day every moment. You guys shares the same class, same groupings, same neighbourhood. How can you not fall for him? He got a nice voice, a really cute smile, really kind and humorous personality, every one likes him. But will he notice you? Will he think you more than a friend? Or did he just treat you as bros? You never know... you really wanted to tell him. Since this feeling is getting stronger day by day, even you can't hold it anymore.
*
After a 20 mintues walk, you arrived the night market, it is packed with people, especially couples. You heard their laughs, their cheesy talks. But you look at yourself. What am I? Will Jisung like me? Did he read my messages? What is he doing now. Seems like a million of questions formed up in your head, created a endless long path in your head. You unconsciously walked to the fountain. This fountain is called "Fortune fountain." A lot of couples created from here. Well although the words are from internet, but you still believed it, maybe it is true? If it's not, why am I here.
*
"BOOM" the fire works started. You smiled at the sight you see hundreds of smiles formed on people's face and giggling hugging kissing. Every scene got a pair. You? Single. You wished"I wish my crush will like me back..." you look back up, scanning some familiar faces. When you turn to your left. You see Jisung. Standing right next to you.
*
He smiled while looking at you, you quickly found the little bag in your purse and pass it to him" Happy new year Jisung." He is obviously shocked but he gladly took you gift. He said" Hey Y/n... there is one thing I need to tell you." You hummed in response, and he continued"Y/n. This might break our friendship but... I like you. Or maybe I love you to be specific." You blushed by his words and you tip toed, placed a gentle kiss on his lips. He is shocked but he smiled at last.
*
The last thing you said before holding his hands, walking in the night market, and the love story started with a happy ending at last
"I like you too. To be specific. I love you too."
*
"You are like fireworks. Shinning bright in my sky. Giving me happiness. And giving me memorable sights and feelings."