Nct special 💕

22nd member of NCT
Kim Y/n. You are a member of NCT, and you'll join Nct Dream. You are good at writing lyrics, singing, rapping, dancing. A lot of companies asks you to go in to be their producer and an idol. But obviously you will follow your brother. Johnny.
*
Johnny Seo, a formal nct member and also 127. You love your brother a lot, that's why you dont want to leave your brother, your brother always shares some fun moments between you and the members. But also, another reason to join the SM is because of Zhong Chenle. Your crush. You never met him in real life, but in the music bank video. His smile, always made you flutter. You are not sure is it love or is it out of admiration. Until one day your brother said"Yah Y/n you are popular on youtube, and my company wants you. And I bet you will come." He smirked afterwards and left
*
You obviously rolled your eyes, but you blushed when you thought that you will be able to see Chenle.
*
/after few months/
"I'm Y/n nice to meet you all!" You said while waving your hand and saying sweetly, currently you are attending your first fan meeting with dreamies, a lot of fans came to you because you are a part of NCT too. Your biggest dream achieved, being an idol, with your idol crush. Chenle. The nct members are taking extra care on you, since firstly you are not an adult, secondly, you are the only girl in the group. And lastly the boys are scared that you will be too pressured. But obviously though are not. You enjoyed being an idol a lot, got to write songs, dance, perform. What you really wanted through out your whole life. During the fan meeting, a fan comes up to you and said " Unnie, you and Chenle are like couples! What is your relationship Status with him? " you laughed while signing your name on her album and said " we're just friends~" you ruffled her hair and waved to her. Everything went quite well and unexpectedly a lot of the fans are really welcome that you are in nct.
*
You guys are filming the Mv for the new comeback for the dreamies, you are also in the team but you think photo shooting or boring, but suddenly Chenle sits next you and passes you a cup of tea, your favourite tea. You blushed by his actions and you said "What's wrong Chenle?" He said "Oh nothing Y/n, I just came here because I am scared that you are being lonely and left out." This simple sentence already made your heart flutter and you started to talk with him. He is kind and outgoing, making you fell for him more. Until Your brother walk to you, smirking and said"Look Y/n, I won't bother you to spend your time, but remember to go to practice room after finishing the photo shooting~~"
*
You rolled your eyes and you slapped him, while Chenle is just giggling. He got up when his name is called while he ruffled your hair and said" I'll get going now, see you later." That action that smile made your heart skipped a bit and you gently waved to him and bid your good byes.
/ time skip to A year later/
You and Chenle built up a strong relationship bond between you two, and both of you likes each other, like the whole NCT is literally spamming the group that both of you likes each other, but both of you didn't admit it. Until you found someone sitting on your chair in your room and scrolling social media, Chenle looks up and said"Oh Y/n! Hey there!!!!"
*
You smiled slightly and sit opposite him and siad"Zhong chenle you seldom come to my room, is there anything you need to tell me?" He looks away from your gaze and stutters"Uh— Yeah-" you are confused so you tilted your head and hummed in response to ask him to continue. He sighed and said"I- I like you Y/n! This year I- I love you, your rapping- Not only rapping but also your personality!" You giggled and walk towards Chenle, gently placed a kiss on his lips. Suddenly Johnny walks in and said"OMO Y/N I- SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU!" You giggled at your brothers cuteness and outside the door he screamed"CHENLE I WARN YOU, IF YOU HURT MY PRECIOUS LIL BABY I'LL KILL YOU."