Doyoung

He's drunk. Totally drunk. Due to the party that your friend Sana held, for her birthday party.... and now your crush Doyoung, in your house sleeping on your bed peacefully.
*
/Throwback to this morning/
You walk back to your school, with your bestfriend Sana. Today is her birthday, and she said excitedly " Yah Y/n! You must come to my party tonight. So 8pm sharp or else we ain't besties." You giggled and nodded. As you casually walk to you locker, your crush Doyoung also standing next to you. He greeted you and he said while smiling widely" I bet you are invited to Sana's birthday party!" You nodded while giving him a small smile, you questioned him the same question he asked you and obviously is a yes. You heard some rumours said that Doyoung is having a crush on your best friend Sana for years, you obviously think it is true. You saw the expression when he talks with Sana, you never heard what they said though...
*
Doyoung suddenly said" Ah Y/n Let's meet up tonight and head to the party tonight, for those details,ummm I'll have lunch with you. Only two of us!" He have somehow a determination in his eyes, but you nodded and replied" Of course! I'll see you later then!" Then he waved and left. Leaving you into a blushing mess. On the other hand Doyoung finally can have lunch with you, and such a gentleman he is, he finally asked you to go to party with him... and back to you. You are still fangirling over how cute your idol is, you didn't even know someone already bought you lunch also your favourite food, and also. Favourite people. Sitting next to you already...
*
" Tsk I am obviously more better looking than them." You look up and see Doyoung taking a seat next to you and digging into his lunch. You apologised and said" I mean yeah you are good looking but...I..." he giggled and ruffles your hair. You blushed madly by his action and try to hide it. He then continues to say" So tonight I am going to pick you up, at your house, to the party. Okay?" You nodded and said" Okay~" and that's how your lunch spent. Giggling, eating, chatting. With Doyoung. You really enjoy this private moment same as him.
*
/Time skip till night time/
You checked the time. Oh no it is 6pm already. You decided to grab a tight skirt with a red shirt on, you put on some light make up, sprays some perfume. And DING DONG. Doyoung arrived. You fixes your hair and the bell keep ringing. You rolled your eyes while smiling and put on a high heels and said" Coming!" You opened the door, revealing Doyoung wearing a shirt with trousers. That is extremely hot. He said" W-Woah Y-Y/n... you look cute and hot at the same time. I-" you giggled and said" Thanks for your compliment Doyoung, but let's get going now or else we will be late." He holds on to your wrist and brings you to his car, you hopped on and waited for Doyoung.
*
During the car ride, you feel Doyoung keep staring at you. And obviously you are blushing really hard, a dark shade of red appears on your cheeks and you feel like it is burning. You stutter and said" D-Doyoung! Focus on the road! S-Stop Staring at me like that!" He immediately turns back to the road and sauid" I-I'm sorry Y/n but you are too attractive to not look at..." after a few minutes, you guys arrived the venue. You immediately greeted by Sana, you hugged her really tight and said" Sana~~~ Happy birthday!" She tightens the hug and leads you into the room.
*
The room filled with unfamiliar faces, people dancing around, making out around, drunk and really packed. The stinging alcohol smell hurts your nose, but you still decided to grab a drink. You look through the whole room. And you see Sana talking with Doyoung happily again. You expected you can say. You didn't think much but just keep drinking and drinking.
*
After a few hours, you feel your phone buzzed. It is a text from Sana. " Y/n sorry for bothering you drinking but Doyoung is drunk and please sent him to your home!" You went up to Sana and sees she smirking. You didn't say anything  but hold Doyoung's hand tightly, and dragging his whole body back to his car. Suddenly he started some random talk and he is very wobbly, making you quicken your steps and starts up the car.
*
When you are driving, Doyoung's hand keep touching yours, making you really hard to focus on the road. But luckily he didn't vomit or something on the car or while walking back home. You opened your door, and flopped him on your couch. You take off your high heels and you carefully takes off his shoes and he seems like readying to vomit, you quickly grabbed the bin near you and at the exact timing, he vomited. You sighed and clean up the mess and helps him massage his back and his head. He is still awake but he seems to be really tired, you grabbed some clothes from your closet which was your brother's left over clothes.
*
You carefully unbutton his shirt and wears the t-shirt. And trying not to look at his under to change his pants. That was tough. But you managed to finish it. You dragged him into your bedroom and you covered him with your blankets, he is sleeping peacefully like a cute little baby.. you smiled softly and walk to the couch. And slowly you drifted into sleep...
*
The next morning you woke up, and you quickly went to the pharmacy to buy some headache medicine for Doyoung, since you expected him to have a hangover. When you came back, you see Doyoung in his morning hair and rubbing his temples harshly. You said" Gosh Doyoung let me help you." You gently walk to him, messaging his temples, and his eyes turned from frowning into relaxed. You are honestly relieved. You passed him a cup of water and the medicine. You guys didn't talk much, but he keeps smiling with no reason. You said" Doyoung, ummm I'll cook breakfast." He nodded and walks to the bathroom, while you walk to the kitchen preparing you guys's breakfast.
*
After a few moments, you are finally done with the cooking, you see Doyoung seating emotionlessly and when he sees you he lights up while staring at the food that you prepared. You said while smiling" Doyoung, here is your breakfast I hope you don't mind my cooking is bad but it is edible! " he giggled and said" I know Y/n" and he said again" Did I do anything special yesterday night since I was drunk and I forgot everything." You shakes your head and said " I changed and washed your clothes. And if you are questioning why, it is because you stink after vomiting and I changed you into a more comfortable clothings." He said thank you and head to wash the dishes.
*
This is not too awkward I believe.... and you scrolled through your social media again. And he said" For make up everything I did last night that I bothered you. There is one thing I'll like to do with you, to exchange." You are confused but hummed in response. He took a deep breath and said" Go on a date with me. Just date me. Cause I love you as much as I love my coffee. Which I am addicted to." Your face flashed red and asked" Y-You like me?" He nodded and held your hands that was resting on the table " I am serious Y/n. I don't like Sana please don't believe in the rumours..." you nodded and he finally continued " I really love you. Like a lot." He gets closer to you, closing his eyes and placing a soft kiss on your lips. It is short but that made your heart skips a beat already. And that cute little smile enough making you turning into a blushing mess.

" You are addictive. Like drugs. You are like coffee. Whenever I see you, all my motivations are back and my tiredness are no longer here."