Jaemin

You and Jaemin shares the same class, same neighbourhood, same flat. Don't ask me why, you two just did. Apparently both of your parents think that you two should marry each other, for some reason, Jaemin isn't affected by that.
*
You two are childhood best friends until now. Fate? Or whatever your parents did, you two will always share the same class, same group and. One thing you don't know is that. You two shares the same feeling—Love, affection.
*
As usual, you are heading school with Jaemin, you two sharing the same earphones, and he is munching his sandwich, and you are just drinking your water. You are not sure about this but you feel extra comfortable around him. Maybe you are just relying on him too much. You really wanted to distance him, but nope you failed. You are too attracted by him, causing you will never mad at him, if it did only 1-3 hours, then both of you will be fine.
*
As you arrived the classroom, your male best friend, walks up to you, hugging you sideways and hugging with you, these are really normal, Jaemin will never talk about the skin-ship between you and him, but it changed until high school, he became extra protective and really insecure about himself, causing both of you really easy to have fights about the skin ship problem. And Jaemin didn't say anything but just read his book, and you know, everything will be messed up tonight when you two get back home.
*
Expected, he didn't talk to you, have lunch with you, not even heading home with you. Can you say tired? No. He is your partner your best friend your supporter, your everything. You can't just give up here. You kicked the pebbles around the pavement and how you wish Jaemin is next to you, jamming to his favourite song and talk about what happened every day. You missed his voice but you can't just put your guard down again just for him. But you love him. Like a lot. You thought about all the things, for example: will he move out? Will he hate you? Will he tell your mom? With all these thoughts, you arrived your flat.
*
No warmth, no lights, no laughters, no giggles, no feelings. You feel like nothing when Jaemin isn't next to you, he is important, he is the reason you live you smile you do anything. you placed your bag down into your bedroom, walked to the kitchen with your messy bun, filled your bottle with coffee and decided to start your work. You put on your earphones, listening to some chill music that Jaemin recommended to you. Why is everything related to him? The biggest thing related to him is your life, but the smallest can be just a little keychain he gave you 4 years ago, enough to make you feel with happiness and loved for the following years. His existence is like magic, brings you happiness, but also left you in miserable. How he can pick up fights with you suddenly maybe just because he got a bad mood that day. But brings you happiness is maybe simply giving you massages when you are stressed.
*
These little actions made you heart pound for him, only him. Na Jaemin. The boy who lives with you, that provides you a reason to live and felt loved. As you are sinking in your thoughts, the door clicked and meaning that Jaemin is back. You somehow scared, what will happen this time? What is the reason for our fight again? Will he be leaving me? Will he move out? But all these overthinking things broke down when Jaemin comes in, putting down your favourite drink next to you and walked out. The whole process is quiet, no one said a thing not even a welcome back or how are you doing. No he didn't nor you. You smiled at the action that he passed you your favourite drink, you are glad that he remembered but you turned to the side of the cup, there is a note saying"Let's talk at 7:30." That note sent you shivers down to your spine. Oh no... this time is gonna be bad... that is what you thought.
*
You quickly finished your homework and neither you or Jaemin find each other, not even a simple knocking, greeting or whatever. Nope. After an hour which seems like eternity, you are finally done with your assignments. And you checked your phone, it is 7:30, you quickly removed your head phones and walk to the living room, seeing Jaemin facing the TV with both of his arms crossed together. His face is emotionless, he sat on the sofa, without giving you even a small glance or smile. The atmosphere is quiet, cold and heartbreaking for both of you. You sighed and walked to Jaemin, sit opposite him and said"I'm sorry." He still didn't say anything. But all he did was get up from his seat, head to the kitchen, made to cups of tea, placed it down, and finally he said"I still don't understand. Your male friend is more important than me. You never do skin ship with me, but you did with him. What the heck. Kim Y/n." You are shocked, you see him smirked in a mean way, and your tears are almost falling, you fight back and said with a louder voice"I'm just friends with him, what the hell Na Jaemin. Can you not be that sensitive?! I am just having my own social life, can you at least. Please..."
*
You look to the side, wiping your tears roughly and Jaemin talk back"Think about it, I am the one who cared about you, tsk if you don't have me, probably you are bullied by some gang already. " his cold laugh and wordings, enough make you cry harder. Why. Why does he need to do this to you? You never think what the next sentence you blurted out will have a very horrible consequence "Then I'll leave Na Jaemin." This moment, your eyes are puffy, you eyes are red, your cheeks are burning, your face full of tears. But you don't care, and you don't mind. If this what Jaemin happy. You'll leave.
*
You roughly packed your basic needs, grabbed your back pack and left the flat. The flat now leaving Jaemin, standing threr, staring blankly at the place you stood just a minute ago. What have I done. Why do I need to hurt Y/n again. Why can't I just control myself? What happened to me? Did I just acknowledged that... I love Y/n. I need her, I want her so badly... She is my everything. Jaemin knew he messed up everything. All those fight scene between you and him comes up, every time you were the one who said sorry, you were the one who is suffering with his dumb fights and nonsense. Jaemin runs his hand through his hair. And texted you, called you emailed you, Skype you. Every thing he does went into one place—-voice mail or just left Jaemin on read.
*
You walked to tHe nearby park, you laid yourself down. The wind blowing, the leaves shaking causing to make a dry rough noice. The sky is dark, the stars are bright, you raised your hands, put it up and you looked to the sky, you hand blocking the moon and the shadow of your hands making you smile weakly. Maybe you should've love Felix instead, maybe you should've move out instead. Maybe you should..Exit his life instead. Turned off your phone and enjoying this peaceful quiet moment, created a huge contrast between you and Jaemin's endless fights. On the other hand, Jaemin, running everywhere, the convenience store, your bestfriend's house, the supermarket, the restaurant, the library, the park...He found you, sleeping while wearing his hoodie, the dried tears still on your face, the peaceful look of yours while you are sleeping.
*
Jaemin admitted he is clingy, he is over protective, he is possessive. But he can't help, he loves you, he adores you, he admires your personality, he want you to be his. He carries you bridal styled and brought you home, he gently placed you on bed, covered you with your blanket. Jaemin bend down quietly, and slowly, he fell asleep.
*
The next morning, everything was normal, except the usual chat you and Jaemin had. Luckily today is Saturday or else it will be really awkward among you two. The sun ray shines gently on your face and body, you frowned and realised there is someone laying next to you, Jaemin, sleeping peacefully at the floor, snd his head on your edge of the bed. Your tears dropped, how cute is he when he's being quiet and the normal Jaemin... you thought... You tried to control your tears, but it didn't help to continue to fall down. You gently sniffed and you covered your face with both of your hands, soon you feel Jaemin's hand grabbed on your wrist, he slowly removed your hand, you opened your eyes, seeing Jaemin's worrying expression.
*
"I'm sorry." The both of you blurted out. He stutters"I-I shouldn't treat you like this I'm sorry Y/n.." you shakes your head and said"No it's not your fault-" he pulls you into a tight hug, you listen to his heartbeat, his warmth his scent his heartbeat making you fell save secured and lastly home. You said"Jaemin I-" he said quietly"shhh.... Look I'm sorry, I'm being over protective with you... but I really like you, and I can't help it..." this enough make you blush already. You quietly said" I like you too..." he gently intertwined his hand with yours....