Kun

You studies in music class, and your class got a extremely good looking class mate called Kun. He is really good at making music and always got straight As during music. The class doesn't have not much girls, maximum 5... yeah not much people study music.
*
You never talked to the girls, since they are somehow nerdy... No offence but it is true. So you always talk to the boys, and today, you still heading to the same seat, but shockingly it is token by Kun. You walked awkwardly to the seat next to him, and start to scroll your social media. He pats your shoulder and said" I believe you are Y/n! I am also interested in your music style, so mind if I sit here?" You are shocked by how he likes your music style, but you still smiled Give him a nod. He then said" Yah Y/n! Let's just talk, I want to know you!" He said with a little pout at the end and you giggled while saying" Hello Kun, my name is Y/n!" He laughed and said" Oh hello there it's Kun" You laughed when you are about to say something the professor walked in.
*
During the class, you guys chit chat a bit and he is really focused when making music, and making you secretly admiring him. When you are secretly looking at him, he took off his ear phones and said" Y/n stop staring at me! I know I am good looking!" You immediately turned your head back to face your computer screen. You started to focus, and after an hour, the class finally finished. But before you leave, Kun scribbled something on a piece of draft paper and passed it to you. You are confused but when you opened it, a set of numbers is shown, and a little cute doodle is drawn next to it. You smiled widely and entered the numbers into your phone. You quickly texted him:
You: Hey Kun•_• It's me!
Kun: ooooOoooOoo hellO Y/n~~
You: uMMmmmm HellO
You: so is there anything you need to tell me or whatever?
Kun: oh right! Wanna head to school together? Like every morning
You are literally screaming. Kun asked you to go to school with him!!!!
You: yea sure what time we'll meet?
Kun: 7:50?
You: okay >~<
*
The next morning you just put on some comfortable clothing as usual, and you meet Kun at the park, you waved a bit at him and he walked to you and said" Hey Y/n!!!!" You smiled and he swings his arms on your shoulders and you blushed by his action and he said" Let's head to school then!" You nodded and during the walk, it is full of giggles and laughters, being with him, it's comfortable, and fun. When you two arrived the classroom, he takes the seat next to you, didn't say anything but opened his laptop and started working, and same for you. The time pasted quite fast and you guys head to the school together and worked together for about a year already...
*
And today is graduation, well not the last year, but last day of school, so you hangout with Kun as usual, sitting at the bench and seeing the students, crying, and taking photos. Kun sitting next to you and gently place his hands on yours, you turn to face him and he is still looking at the students and said" You know Y/n... I found you different when I first saw you. You are special in my eyes, you are an extrovert person, positive, and special taste. I really enjoying being together with you, when we spend time together at the cafe, making music in the studio and other more. You gave me unforgettable memories and also feelings. I don't know. You gave my motivation. Maybe this is the feeling? I really like you Y/n." You are stunned by his confession. Instead saying I like you too, you smiled slightly, bend down on the floor, and meet his lips when he is still looking to the front on the chair.
*
He deepened the kiss by gently pressing his lips on yours. The music, made you connect with him.
"your voice are like music in my ears. I never regret the day that I sat next to you and worked with you..." said Kun...
*
"There's a strong bond between us. Is it because we are meant to be?"