Jungwoo

(Throw back)
"Y/n this is a birthday gift for you! Open it! I am sure you will love it" I slowly unwrap the ribbon and I see a golden retriever, he got a name tag on his neck, and it said "Jungwoo" I said" Jungwoo come!" Jungwoo runs to me and lick my face.
*Now*
Jungwoo is now 10years old, he turns into a big puppy. He is like your best friend, hugs you when you are crying, makes you laugh with his action, licks your face when your happy. Most of the life time you gave it to Jungwoo, your parents passed away 2 years ago, they knew it, they own superpowers, to predict the future.
___Before____
Taeyong, the god of kindness and animals. He said" Jungwoo, since you look like a dog, you are sent to protect a girl, called Y/n. If you fall in love with her, you will turn into a human, well I won't care much, just be sensible. Good luck." Jungwoo nodded and he saw Y/n is almost birthday, and in a second, he turned into a dog and he is wrapped in a present.
Actually Y/n's parents know that Jungwoo is the secret guardian angel, they knew the dog will not be gone, just turn into a human.
(Now)
Y/n's pov
*
I walk back to school slowly, the street is quiet only the wind is hitting on my face. Tomorrow is Jungwoo's birthday...maybe I will give him a necklace... After I thought about it, I pick up my pace and I see a stall at the bridge. I bend down, and a blue moon necklace catches my eye. I pick it up, the necklace shines under the moon, creating a green shade. I bought it and runs to my home. I slowly open the door and revealing Jungwoo, laying down on my bed. I smiled and said" Jungwoooo~~~~ Happy birthday Jungwo-" I didn't see Jungwoo laughing like usual, barking like usual, he is not breathing, anymore.... I walk next to him and said quietly " Jungwoo ah thanks for taking care of me... I'll miss you... My tears dropped on the moon necklace I brought just now, I put it on Jungwoo's neck, and I kept him on my bed. I can't believe Jungwoo is passing away at his birthday...
-the next morning-
The sun shines on me, and I feel someone hugging my waist, I turn and see a light brown haired boy, tall and beautiful skin sleeping next to me, I slowly see, there is the moon necklace I gave to Jungwoo last night... who is this man?! Then the boy slowly wakes up, his voice is sweet and deep as hell, very cute and sexy- oh gosh why am I thinking about this?! I immediately sit up and said" who are you?! And you trying to steal my things?! If you want to, give up! There are no variables in here?!" That mysterious man laughed and said"come on y/n~ I am Jungwoo! You puppy!" You can't believe yourself! A dog turned into a man?! How?!
As you are swimming in a pool of deep thoughts, Jungwoo said quietly"if you really don't trust me ask me some questions of my past then." You nodded and you said" when is your birthday?" " come on~ thats easy~ it is 19th of February!" I nodded and ask another one "what's your favourite snack?" "Well except for dog food~ Biscuits!" I nodded again and I decided to ask one last question" 10 years ago... why did you appear?" He said after a deep sign..." because your parents knew they will pass away 2 years later, and I am the guardian of yours to protect you. Once I passed away. I will turn into a whole human to protect you from anything happen. But there is a rule which I broke already." You asked out of curious " is there anything I can help? You can stay here since you are my guardian angel? And obviously you're my pet so you can stay!" He laughed and ruffled my hair and said" why so cute y/n?" My face blushed, and I feel my face heat up, turns to a light pink shade. He said when he lay back at the bed" the rule is not to fall in love. And I already did." You heart shatters into million pieces and you find out that your dog likes someone else. Even now, this handsome men which is my dog loves someone else. You smiled and said" what will happen though?" As you finish your sentence, I feel a pair of soft lips sweep through mine. He giggled and said" I can hear your thoughts, I don't like someone else, I like you." My whole mind went blank for a few seconds. I shakes my head and said" what are the consequences you will have?! I don't want you to leave me!" He looks at my worried face and smiled softly, said" I will ask to go back to the goddess for few days, since I got special powers, they will remove my power, and turn me into a normal person and yeah!" I nodded and I walks to the kitchen, and prepared the breakfast. After I'm done, I feel a pair of strong hands gripped on my waist, I turn to look and see Jungwoo resting his head on my shoulder and my lips almost touch his by 0.1cm. My face flashed red and turns back, trying to act calm and asked Jungwoo" W-What a-are you doing?! T-that is too close!" Jungwoo giggled and left you, although he left his warm temperature still remains on you.
The day passes on quite fast, I know Jungwoo more, and I think he is really cute. One morning I wake up on my bed and feel nothing on my side, Jungwoo disappeared. I am frightened, scared and terrified. I screamed" JUNGWOO! COME OUT! Where are you?!" My tears slowly streamed down, I fell down. This is the first time, I ever experienced all my lover left. The loneliness hit me hard, making me sit on the floor, grabbed one of Jungwoo's hoodie and hug it really tight. On the other side, Jungwoo can hear all your thoughts, every shout, every tear, makes him more hurt. But this is the only way to make him live with her.
( Jungwoo pov)
I left y/n and I slowly walk to the goddess temple. I see Taeyong shaking his head when I walk towards him. I bowed and kneel down. I kept hearing y/n's voice of crying around me. Taeyong walks down and said" Jungwoo. It's alright. Love is what developed among our humans. I forgive you that you love her deeply day by day. Your job is finished Jungwoo. But I will leave you a mark that when you hurt her, you will visit me. Immediately. " I bowed and said" thank you." I suddenly remembered that 1 hour in the heaven equals to a week of normal human lives. I bowed and thanked Taeyong for a several times and rushed to y/n's house.
(Y/n's pov)
I sit here waiting for Jungwoo to come back. I remembered that he needs to visit the gods when he fell in love with humans. Suddenly I hear quick steps towards my door, I opened and see Jungwoo, he got watery eyes and his tears streamed down. I laughed and said" now you are back from the heaven and we can live normally!" I smiled as my tears streamed down, I gently brushes his face with my thumb, but his tears didn't stop. When I close the door, I didn't think much, I rushed to him and hugged him, and when he hugs me back, he bend down to my height, slowly our foreheads sticking to each other, then our nose. Finally. Our lips.