Haechan

Haechan. A really popular guy in school, popular for it's positive personality, and his smile. He also sings well, and that's why he is really popular among the school, both boys and girls.
*
And you. A normal competitive kid that studies in the elite class. Although you cared about your study a lot, but you are also somehow popular, with your results and kind personality. You can't believe yourself is also popular.
*
When you are heading to English class. The only class that shared with Haechan. You always wanted be in a group with him, but you never did. You guys never chatted for once, formally. But you guys only smiled in courtesy. You walked to your seat, which is located at the back. You sighed and settled your things at the table and the class started after a few minutes.
*
At the end of class, you are called by the teacher along with Haechan. You walked out with your books, and you immediately meet Haechan's glaze unexpectedly, you immediately look back to the teacher, while your face flashed red. You have this weird feeling in your mind, somehow messed up with love and admire. Are you in love? Or you are just fooled by it's look. You quickly shrugged of this feeling when the teacher starts to talk. "So Haechan and Y/n. As you may know the school's music show is coming next week, so I nominated you two as the master of the show, and you two are in! So here is the script I want you two to remember the lines well and add more emotions to it! Please don't let me down!" As the teacher finished talking, she passed you a script and patted both of your shoulders, and left you two in a awkward silence...
*
You roughly flipped through the script and smiled slightly saying" So Haechan when do you want to start?" He first look at the script then looks at me frowned, after a few minutes he said" So let's meet up everyday, starting from today, let's wait at music room!" You blushed a bit and nodded, immediately walks back to class room and think about what will happen soon.
*
After classes you casually pack your bags, and grabbed your script and casually walk to Music room, and you assumed that Haechan is already inside, and you guessed it right, Haechan standing inside, looking trough the script. You gently knocked the door and see Haechan turned his head on you, slightly smiling and said" Hey Y/n! Let's practice now, one week left for us!" You smiled and nodded to him. Both of you unexpectedly shares the same idea and you are relieved that you got a partner that is him. Or else you will die in the stage.
*
This week pasted so fast, you and Haechan keep practicing after school and during lunch. this also made your relationship with him better and you developed more feelings for Haechan,that's more than friendship. And Haechan also, thinking you are a outgoing person, and he fell for you too.
*
It is tonight. The show is going to start at 7. It is currently 5. 2 hours until the show. You are fidgeting your fingers nervously, since you are really scared, you never done it before. Although you recited the script throughly, memorised the actions you will need to do. And Suddenly Haechan pats your back, and rubbing in circles said" Y/n we will do good, also you are good at talking so I bet you will do good." You nodded with a small smile, and you covered your face with your hands. Haechan gently removes your hands and he pulled you up, causing you to fall in his embrace, you look up and see Haechan blushing and said" I-I need to tell you something after the show. So will you stay for a bit?" You nodded and said" Before we start let's try one more time." He nodded and you two started.
*
The show is starting in 5 minutes. You hold your mic really hard, well you think you will seriously break the mic since you gripping on it really hard, Haechan now walks next to you, Hold your hand, and giving you a reassuring smile, you said fighting before the show started, and the teacher informed both of you go outside.
*
The show and the master of the show which is both of you, earning a lot of applause and little giggled, from the jokes you said and the little expressions. In Haechan's thought, you are a cheerful person, well he liked you like a lot, since you worked with him. He is somehow fall for you, and you are really different from the other girls he seen. Back to you. You always took some time to admire the smiling Haechan and talented Haechan. The show ended after you two finished the last sentence together" have a good night everyone. And wish you enjoyed the show." You two bowed and walk back to backstage. You almost dropped down your mic, and all you want to do right now is seriously plop yourself on bed. And you got pulled by Haechan. You said" what do you need to tell me?" He scratches his neck and said" Look. I like you a lot Y/n. I admire your smile and somehow I enjoy a lot if time that I spent with you. I just really like you." You blushed really hard not wanting to look at him, you thought: OMG MY CRUSH LIKES ME BACK !!! You said" I like you too Haechan." He smiled, his smile is like sunshine, making you warm and you smiled sweetly towards him too.