WayV soulmate au

-Hendery.
-in this place, everyone owns a ring, a ring that can foresee where your soulmate is.
-as usual, heading to beach since it is your second home, you gently caressing the ring, the image in the ring got you shook. Beach
-you see there are not much people at the beach but a tall and a black haired boy holding his cat. He is attractive in your eyes, the sun's ray shines on his face, created a gold layer. Maybe he is your cup of tea???
-as you are enjoying the breeze from the beach, a cat is begging you to play with her, her blue eyes, grey fur, making you to bend down gently, and laughing with her.
-meanwhile Hendery, looking at his ring, a shadow of a girl playing of his cat. He rushed to find the cat, and he sees you.
-your smile seems like spring, gives him warmth in a sudden, and everything seems magical. He stared at you. Didn't say anything but pulled you into a tight hug.
-you are confused so you pushed him away and asked"what the heck?" He gives you a apologetic smile and said"umm We are soulmates" you obviously shook, a pretty boy like him, your soulmate?!?!
-you checked your ring again, and finally not a shadow but the boy's face. You asked "sorry for my weird behaviour, I am Y/n, you are?" He simply just said"Hendery." This name. The boy who walked you into the church and the long run of love marathon.
-Xiaojun
-you and your soulmate shares the same personality , apparently yours are cold on outside but warm inside.
-until one day a new transfer student came. Xiaojun.
-his cold face scary literally everyone. And the start of the months he didn't talk to anyone neither anyone find him to start a conversation.
-and you did. You sit next to him, passing him a piece of candy and said"You might think I am weird but We are sharing the same personality." He gives you a confusing face, but when he received the mint candy from you, he changed, to his charming smile that never shown, he smiled like crazy, and you blushed madly. He immediately hugs you, and said"That's why I think you are my cup of tea Y/n" you nodded and passed him one more paper slip, your number obviously.
-the mint candy, exchanging stared, cold face, cold personality, mean to literally everyone, but in your eyes, he is warm, kind, loving, cute and extremely handsome. Maybe that's why when you first saw him, a weird feeling rushed up to you... So this is how you feel to see your soulmate and feel it at the first sight.
-Kun
-you and your soulmate shares the same plant tattoo. Yours are Lavender, you see a cute boy walking next to you nearly every morning, you never knew his name or his tattoo, but not to be weird, you feel him he is your soulmate.
-until one day, you met him at the groceries shop, apparently you are struggling to get the cookies at the top of the shelf, when you are about to grab a chair, a long , white, smooth hands help you took it.
-You turned back. The same cute boy you see every morning. You thanked him, and when you are about to leave, he grabbed your hands, and unexpectedly the lavender tattoo revealed.
-in tradition, whoever saw your tattoo except your parents, he will be your soulmate. The boy. Saw your tattoo. You remained silence until he rolled up hiss sleeves and showed you his. Lavender.
-he look up and see him giving you a warm smile, and after all those morning your finally know his name. Kun.
-Winwin
-you and your soulmate shares the same temperature. You are constantly cold, that's why your soulmate is cold body temperature too.
-one day when you are at the coffee shop, you are paying your money and you accidentally touched a cute boy's hand. Cold. The only temperature from him. The exact temperature as yours
-you can't believe yourself. You are just literally buying coffee here, how the hell you will meet your soulmate here?!?! You decided to cool yourself down when your coffee arrives, you opened your book and you feel someone tapped your shoulders, the same boy.
-you give him a warm smile and when he receive the receipt from you, your hand touches his again. But this time, the temperature wasn't cold. It is warm. Meaning he is your soulmate.
-you passed him a paper slip, your number and asks him to meet you at the park later.
-during meeting, you talked a lot about yourself, and he is Winwin and Sicheng. But you asks"Hey Winwin, what is normal temperature before?" He said "Really cold" you shocked again. He is your soulmate.
-you hold your hands with him, the cold feeling isn't here anymore, but the cold is replaced by warmth.
-you smiled and said"Sicheng, We will make it official some day." You finished the sentence and intertwined your hands with his
-Lucas
-you and your soulmates shares the same black string on your wrist, indicates that your soulmate also owns one too. The background is that, when you are near your soulmate, the string will turn red, which represents fate.
-your seat mate Lucas, also owns this black string, but you never cared about what happened on the string since you won't think Lucas will be your soulmate, I mean you like him but fate won't pull you two together.
-but on the other hand, Lucas likes you, he is your soulmate, but he is struggling whether to tell you or not, Obviously you two will end up being together but he is scared.
-back to you, one day when you are scrolling instagram, you string appears red, when Lucas is walking to you. He thinks that you found out and he said quietly next to your ears "Y/n we are soulmates, you can never escape me ya know?"
-you never expect is Lucas tho, he is popular, fun to go with, extrovert and all you can say is sunshine boy. But never mind, if you two are soulmates, meaning that, you two will be a long lasting couple.
-yangyang
-you and your soulmate shares the same weapon, and yours are sword, that is what your parents told you. But apparently Only your soulmate sees it, you never know how it looks like until you meet your soulmate and you can see it in the mirror.
-one day, you are dancing alone in the school's studio, you aren't aware about that, until someone tapped your shoulders and smiled brightly while saying "Hey Nice sword you got there!" You are shocked. He can see your sword, and you saw his too. A black long silver sword with roses growing over the sword.
-you turn to the mirror, sees yours too. But a white sword with black roses growing on top. So the dance studio boy is your soulmate. To asked "we are soulmates, but who are you?" He giggled a bit and said "I'm YangYang. Head of dance team." You shakes hoods hands and that's how your love relationship started.
-Ten
You and your soulmate will have nose bleed when each other is in trouble. Apparently you are always having a nose bleed, and the only person you relate to is Ten. The class trouble maker, although he is nice to you, but it won't change the fact that he is a troublemaker.
-whenever he is troubled in class, your nose will suddenly bleed. And that makes you frustrated. He never gets a nosebleed since you never gotten into any trouble.
-until one day. You got bullied by the popular girls, the reason? Getting too close to Ten. During class, Ten's nose suddenly starts to bleed. He knew his soulmate is in trouble, he knew he is going to get a detention but the health of his soulmate is more important than the studies.
-he rushed into the girls changing room, setting you being beaten up by the girls. And your nose started to bleed too. You turned your head and see Ten is being called up by teacher because he left the class in a sudden without a permission. Suddenly , the girls stopped beating you up, instead, Ten and the teacher helped you.
-the Teacher said "Ten I want you to take care Y/n, or else detention. " he nodded rapidly and he carried your bridal styled. All he said was "Hey my soulmate, if we are getting official tomorrow are we too fast, I personally don't think so since I love you."