Jaehyun

Author's notes: Hey guyzzzz! Ngl school is starting soon and I may not be able to update as often as summer, but still I will manage to do 2 in a week! I promise;; anyways thanks for all you support . My book published for 4 months and got 2K reads. I an really touched and happy at the same time. Thank you again. Thank you very much.
This chapter is inspired by Jaehyun's I like me better cover. His voice is really gooooood omo and omg the video is just Jaehyun being a whole boyfriend material welp.
Anyways I should stop and here is your story enjoy ^^
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
-I like me better when I'm with you.-
This is what you received on Valentines day. A little card written this sentence. The hand writing of that person is really neat, and that sentence is enough to make you flutter.
*
You closed your locker walk to your seat, seeing Jaehyun writing something. Jaehyun your seat mate, he is charming, and his birthday is today. 14/2. Valentines Boy is the most popular nickname around him. And his sweet smile, honey voice, and such a gentleman makes all the girls crazy over him. You always asked him why can't he just be less popular, since your seat is always surrounded by girls, and his desk is always having a pile of either letters or chocolates.
*
You leaned in a bit to see what is he writing, seems like a card. You thought: maybe he got a crush. Well obviously not me. You sit down, pull out a blue box from your school bag, pass it to Jaehyun, and said" Here Jaehyun, birthday present." His face is first shocked, then he smiled like a dork, then blushed. You said" Open it up, I am not sure will you like it." He slowly opened the box, a polaroid camera appeared. His face is shocked, then he stuttered and said" Y-Y/n! How did you know I wanted this?! I- I mean- WOW Y/N!!!" He hugs you immediately, buried his face at the crook of your neck, and keep mumbles Thank you for endless times. You said" The class is watching, come on Jaehyun." He giggled and leave you, his eyes seems to be carrying a whole universe that his eyes are sparkling when he opens the polaroid camera. You said" I saw you keep searching the right polaroid camera to buy these days on you phone when we are taking a break. So yeah I basically choose one for you, that suits you the most, and you don't need to buy it."
*
He nodded like a puppy and thanked you. You blushed a bit and he kept it well in his school bag. And you giggled how he read the letter from his fangirls and no any facial expression, you giggled slightly and started to pay attention in class.
*
During break time, Jaehyun asked you" Y/n wanna have lunch together later on?" You hummed in response and continues your work.
/time skip to lunch time/
The class was dismissed few minutes ago. Most of the students went out already, leaving you and Jaehyun alone in the classroom. You decided to head to washroom and head to cafeteria with Jaehyun after that. And what you didn't know is that the popular girls, surrounded your table again, and when you walk back to classroom. A popular girl placed her lips on Jaehyun's. Gently pressing against each other. Jaehyun's eyes widen, he immediately push that girl off since he knew something was wrong.
*
That girl's friends came up to each of them gave u a slap on your face, smirked and left you alone. You wanted to forget that scene, you wanted but no you can't. You are jealous, you are terrified you are broken. Whoever is the one went up to Jaehyun and kissed him. It was unbelievable. You walk to the roof and sit down, your hands at the back, supporting your upper body. You pull out your phone, took a photo of the sky, put on your story saying" Happy Valentines day kids..." your tears dropped on your phone, leaving a large tap sound. Your tears keep flowing. You wanted it to stop. But you can't again. You thought about that what happened just now. You can't believe that, even after you helped him a lot, your value in his heart is 0....
*
You folded your body into a smaller figure, hugging your legs, burying your heard between you legs. The cold wind that Hits you hard doesn't matter, it is cold but ain't hurt as what you have witnessed just now. Suddenly, a warm coat covered on you. You look up seeing Jaehyun sitting next to you. You two are very close that your shoulder is touching his.
*
He said" Y/n. I know you won't believe me but. I wanted to tell you that, she was the one who kissed me without my permission, and also she didn't kiss me, just almost touching. So don't worry. And also sorry for not able to have lunch with you..." you scoffed " Why are you telling me. Aren't you guys dating." You then rest your head on your arm, refuse to look at Jaehyun. He sighed" Y/n. Why are you being like this?" You immediately turned to him saying" i care about you just because I love you. I really loved you." As you wanted to continue, your tears dropped, this is the first time that Jaehyun seeing you cry. You harshly wiped the tears away using the back of your head, and stomping off the rooftop.
*
You expected him to at least say sorry. But instead you feel a strong grip at the back around your waist. When you are just about to turn back. Jaehyun said " Y/n let me explain okay. At first u went to washroom, then those girls come up to my desk talking about how bad are you and some bad things to conclude, then she is the one who pulled my shirt collar and trying to kiss me. And yes I'm sorry to make you misunderstand, but I love you too. You always the one who cheered me up, supporting me, and you always give me good impressions. And obviously I fell for you. And here is the letter "
*
You opened it after you left his embrace.
" I like me better when I'm with you. I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when I'm with you."
*
the card seems simple but actually you received the same sentence today. You look up and asked" you wrote it and put it in my locker this morning?" He nodded and you rushed to hug him. You didn't say anything, your tears keep dropping, and that made you really happy.
He finally asked" wanna go on a date with me?" You nodded.