YangYang

You always interested in dancing, and that's why the teacher in school always invites you to different competitions for dancing, also invited you to join the dance club, but you rejected it because you are just playing it. Until now, you think dancing is a part of your life. So you decided to join the dance club.
*
You heard about the school's dance club leader—- Liu Yangyang. Famous for his warm smile while off stage and a dangerous look during the stage. But you are not interested in any other boys, since you have been left broken before so you didn't contribute in a relationship since then. Today is your fist day go to the dance club after school. After the school bell rang you packed your things quietly and head to the dance room located at the ground floor. When you are next to the door you already hear loud up beat music blasting inside. You slowly pushed opened the door and revealed Yangyang dancing non stop.
*
You introduced yourself to the other members and start to dance by your own music as warm up. Meanwhile Yangyang is amused by your dancing movements and skills. He then starts the class but the members said" Sorry Yangyang I needa get going now." Most of them nodded and they left. I am confused so I ask Yangyang," they aren't dancing then what is the purpose of joining it?" He sighed and said" they just want the attendance so that they can have at least one item on their final report-card. You nodded and looks at Yangyang" What's the dance we are going to do?" He laughed and get up" I guess you are the only one that is interested in dancing among all."
*
After few hours of dancing you are exhausted so you lay down on the floor to take a rest, after a while you walk out to the vending machine to get 2 bottles of drinks for Yangyang and you. When you are walking back to the studio, the bad boys come up to you, grabs your wrist and said" awww y/n you look cute, wanna go on a date?" You give them a digusted look and released your wrist from the grip. You said" leave me alone." You give the last death stare and they said" I love tough girls." They boys gives you a smirk before you walk away.
*
Yangyang insists to walk you home because it is really late so he walks next to you, helping you to carry your dancing bag. But sadly the boys had find out that Yangyang is getting close to you and you seems to enjoy his persistence so they decided something...
*
After a few months of practise today is the day of performing in school, you and Yangyang signed up for a competition in school, before going on stage, Yangyang holds your hand tight and tells you to relax; you flustered by his cute action and you blushed, the thing he doesn't know is that you are slowly developing feelings for him, but you can't show it since you are scared to be broken again. Suddenly you heard the judges saying your group, and you two walked out before one last smile, as the music starts you let the body flow by itself, you smiled when you to extremely close to each other and some skin ship between you two, and at last the music ends and you two ended with a smile while staring at each other. The competition went quite well unexpectedly, you two high-five after it finished and you two giggled after you went to backstage.
*
The most excited part of all the competition is the final results, you two won the first place, when you two are standing outside listening to the judges announcing the prize you are quite nervous, and Yangyang seems to noticed it and held your hands tightly to make you less nervous, after that the judges announced Yangyang hugs you immediately you hugged him back out if excitement and you got the prize.
*
——few months after the competition——
Since then you got higher popularity and more boys start to confessed to you, but you rejected them all. And Yangyang also changed, he is being really protective towards you, when you got a love letter from a boy, he will immediately help you to reject you, you always scold at him that he is being over protective, but you never hated it. Just as usual, you are having lunch with your friends and talking about some random things when someone pats your shoulder, when you thought it is Yangyang, but it isn't, the bad boy.
*
Appears with a smirk. You rolled your eyes and said" Kid you are annoying and you are not my cup of tea. For your information I got a crush." He rolled his eyes and he left you alone. You rolled your eyes and you bid goodbye to your friends while you head to the dance studio. Ever since you join the club, the dance studio is like your second home, you played your music and let your body dance to the music. You tripped for a few times and you yelled in frustration. And you see a bottle of water rolled next to you, you look up to see who is it, and expected Yangyang. He smiled and sits next to you, saying" Come on Y/n tell me what's wrong?" You sighed and said" I hate the bad boy, I have someone else I like already. He never listened" his hands put around your neck and said" I'll help you with it. No worries"
*
It is one of those rainy days in January, as usual, you finished your class and head to the studio. The studio is quiet no blasting musics that Yangyang always danced to. You pushed open the door, and the studio isn't even with lights on. The cold air brushes your face. And Yangyang isn't inside. You are scared, you are terrified. The first time that Yangyang left you quietly at the studio. You immediately put down you bag and rushed out to find him.
*
You run to the library, the canteen, each classroom, and when you run to your last shot, the garden, you hear the boys and Yangyang's voice." Liu Yangyang Class 3. Hmmm good student huh. Taking Y/n away from me. You dumbass leave her alone. You being protective because you like her right." Then you heard punches and groans. You can't stand it anymore, seeing your crush being hit like this, and he even stand for you. You covered your mouth while sobbing and dropping tears. You slowly walk to the dark corner and said" Boys stop. This is the last time I will be seeing you because you guys are heading different school next semester, you guys know my dad hold a huge power in this school right?" The boys stared at you blankly and they apologised to Yangyang and you.
*
After the boys left, you dropped your tears on Yangyang's cheeks, you carry Yangyang and you carry him at your back, although he is quite heavy since he is taller than you, but you managed to get him to you home while you also grabbed your bag. When you arrived your home the both of you greet your mom and your mom recognised Yangyang since their mothers are friends. You rolled your eyes to your mom when she winked while you walk to your room and gently put Yangyang on your bed.
*
You grabbed the medical box and some cream, you quietly help him to cure your wounds and he smiled and said" Princess I am fine. Look I an absolutely fine~ Don't need to worry about me okay?" You look up and see Yangyang smiling like a dork, you groaned and said" Liu Yangyang you are totally not fine. Look at your wounds, will you stop stop defending me for the jerks, they don't- don't worth your everything. It is h-hurt to see you like this..." you dropped your tears on the floor, while you are crying You feel Yangyang's warm hand covering you head. He smiled and said" Y/n..." you look up with your red and puffy eyes. You stand up and hugged him, you rested your head on his shoulders and he keep patting you like a child and he giggled" I guess you overheard my conversation, so yeah I like you." You nodded and kiss him on the cheeks and said" Maybe I fell for you deeper already."
*
" No matter what you are always my first priority."