Lucas

Lucas is a from a rich family, it didn't bother you much until he is your seat mate, you also don't want to participate in any relationship due to the breakup you had few years ago. It still hurt you a lot nowadays. You thought you will be forever single until you met Lucas.
*
" Y/n~ you can take a paper slip from the bag, open up to find who you seat mate is!" I opened it and Lucas's name is on the paper. I panicked. I am not close to him, it is going to really awkward....meanwhile Lucas is really excited to sit with you, in his thoughts you have a really nice hair and a bright smile, your little giggles always made his day. He grabbed his bag and sits next to you. He said"Hey Y/n! Lucas here nice to meet you." You smiled and said" Hey!" You giggled and see Lucas sits next to you and bring out his book.
*
You guys are somehow really matched you guys talk in the same topic, catches up really quick and you two become really great friends unexpectedly. When the school ended you waved goodbye to your friends and waited for Lucas, he packed his bag really quick and walks to you and said" okieee Let's go Y/n~" You giggled at his cuteness and you guys walked to your home. When you guys are chit chatting you see a ice cream stall parking at the pavement, you grabbed Lucas's wrist and rushed to the stall, you kindly said" Can I have one vanilla and one chocolate ice cream please~ thank you" this little moment made Lucas blushed, and his face heated up with a tint of pink at his cheek. You turned and see Lucas's face facing the floor, you passed him the ice cream and smiled" here you go, chocolate ice cream." He smiled as he look up, the smile that is on your face while eating ice cream it made him giggle. You look at him in a confused face, he grabbed a tissue and gently dabbed on your lips while saying" aigooo Y/n are you a kid?" You stared at him while you turned into a blushing mess" Lucas! You come back here!"
*
You guys chased each other for a few minutes and you sat on a bench while looking at the sunset, you sighed and Lucas begins to say" I got a crush on a girl, she's smart, cute, attractive, kind, she is my ideal type... how to ask her out?" Your heart shatters into million pieces and you smiled and said" ask her out at the rooftop that will be really nice, the wind the view gosh that's romance" you secretly imagined as Lucas, but you never know he also had the same image in his brain as yours.
*
___The next day____
I woke up, and see Lucas ain't at the front of my door, expected he need to find his crush right... you walk out and head to school, you lay your head down, while all the memories came back. How he sat with you during lunch, helped you with your homework, sat with you in the library and more. The more you thought about it more hurt it will be. You decided to head to the library on your own, since class is starting in 1hour so you rushed to library and find some books to read, you arrived and found the book you always enjoyed the most, sat down at the table Lucas and you loved to sit and begins to read your book, you decided to stay at the library for the rest of the day, you don't know why, but you just feel like to skip school and don't see Lucas for a day.
*
The time passes really quick when it is already 4, you packed your things and look at the windows, sadly it is raining, same as your mood. You sighed and walk out while running to your home, when you are waiting at the bakery to rest for a while, you see someone stands next to you, holding up a black umbrella, you are shocked and see Lucas standing right next to you as nothing happened and said" where did you go today? Without you school is boring." You smiled and said" sorry but I just feel like to skip school." You look back to the pavement and see that the traffic light turned to red, when you are just about to run out, Lucas pulled your hands, making you fell in front of his chest, your wet clothes sticking to his chest, and you look up and see Lucas's worrying face" Y/n tell me what's wrong?" You shake your head and said" nothing's wrong Lucas" he looks at you and said" no you are not fine." You sighed and turns away from him and said " leave me alone Lucas..." just when you finished your words, you rushed across the roads and run back to your home and crying when you run, the cold rain water splashed on your face when you are running, the water on your face makes people hard to define either it is tears or water.
*
It didn't take you long to run back home. You plopped yourself on bed and change into dry clothes, you aren't even bothered to take a warm bath to make yourself warm. Meanwhile Lucas runs to your house and keep ringing your doorbell, you opened the door and see Lucas so you gave him the slippers that he owned and you left. You walk to the kitchen and prepared a cup of tea for Lucas, while you sat next to him, and glued your eyes to the tv, but you aren't paying attention to it. Lucas starts to talk" Y/n I don't know why you are ignoring me but I am worried." You smiled and said" it is really nothing Lucas. I am totally fine" he shakes his head and said" I said you are not fine." You looked him into the eyes and smiled. It made him smile too and he grabbed your hands, and he frowned," why are you cold?" You said" I ran in the rain dumbass." He quietly took off his jacket and covered it on you and said" Don't get a cold, I will be very worried okay." You nodded and said" thanks Lucas..." he smiled and pull your figure close to his, and you two cuddled.
*
After a while he buried his head inside the crook of your neck, you lay your head on his and he said" Y/n ah.." you hummed in response as he continued " I love your smile, your giggle your little movements, I feel jealous when you are with Yuta hyung and others hyungs, I wish you are mines. So now will you be mines?" You ruffled his hair and said" I am willing to be yours. As he look up at met your eyes, the length between the two of you slowly lessen, and slowly, your forehead on his, the point of your nosed touched his, and you titled you head,his hot breath on your face, your eyes slowly closed and finally your lips meets his, a slow but meaningful kiss, and as his hands slowly move up to your waist, it tightened the grip and your hands on his neck. As he murmured in the kiss" You know I wanted to kiss you for so long..."