Renjun

You started a game few days ago, somehow it requires a online partner to finish the rest of the game parts. That struggles you a lot. You don't want to ask your friends to join this since you will obviously being laughed by them and you won't be finish your game.
*
Can you say addictive? Since you aways played it after school. Well not like not finishing your homework, but you will play for at least 2 hours minimum 4 hours.
*
Today you walk back home casually, opened your room, logged on to the game, then you see the friends icon have one notification. "Rejunnie" you mumbled, you clicked your mouse and accepted his friend request. You don't know him, but you feel like there will be something exciting happen with you two. And after a minute, you received a new message, from Renjunnie.
*
He said"Hey(name of your choice)! Up for a chat?" You typed while smiling"Yep;)" and that's how you started the conversation. Talking about what happened daily, and finishing partner missions, and sending out lil hearts to each other. This miracle feeling, is it love? Or was it just admiration? Or is it messed up. Since then, when he sent you hearts or voice messages, you heart will always beat faster and smile when you listen to his voice.
*
/after a few months/
"You and "Renjunnie" are successfully couples." The screen bounced this up, you remembered that this game requires a online couple, so you and Renjunnie obviously became a pair. But now, he seldom goes online or chat with you. Eventually you two are distanced. Your heart shattered into million piece. It hurts. What are those hearts for? Just for fun? Maybe for him, but not for you. You wanted to text him but you are timid. You see him online suddenly, you quickly typed:
You: Hey Renjunnie!
Renjunnie: Hey Y/n!
You: r u busy these days?
Renjunnie: yes i am sorry
You: nah it's okay.
Renjunnie: hey let me ask you a question.
You: yeah?
Renjunnie: what is ur age?
You: oh turning 19 this year
Renjunnie: oh really?!!! I just turned 19 yay!!!
You: wOwwwwww
Renjunnie: one more question: Did you miss me xoxo
*
You gulped, what?! Did you miss him, obviously you did. You like him that you need to care about him even though he's your online friend or couple. You thought about what to answer, when a suddenly messgae makes you look up to the computer screen, you tapped open the message and that message made you flutter.
Renjunnie: becuz I did miss you...
Rejunnie is typing...
You quickly typed back" Obviously I did I cared about you like a lot-" when you are just about to send another message from him popped up saying
" give me your number, and Let's meet up and I am serious."
*
You typed your number in for him and you didn't have a reply. But instead your phone's message ringed. " One new message from unknown." You opened the message and see it shown" Hey it's me Renjunnie:D" you giggled and replied"Hey it's me(name of your choice)!" He asked " What's ur real name tho?" You replied" Y/n" he replied within a second and said" Ohhhhh nice name you got there beautiful :P"
Did he just call me beautiful?! You jumped to your bed and screamed in your pillow. And you two chatted. Although you guys met online. But that special connection made you flutter. Made you realise that You love him
*
And after that day, you guys called, video chatted, and wow he is handsome, even his smile is like. Woah sweet as hell, beautiful as hell, cute as hell. You fell for him, day by day. In his point of view, you are humorous, lovely and also cute, he likes you too but he is too shy to ask you out, but until on day, he met you on street. And again, you casually walk back home, until someone tapped your shoulder, you turned back and see Renjun. The boy you liked, loved and crushed for. He is tall, cute and handsome also sweet at the same time, you always questioned yourself, is his existence an angel or somewhat sexy devil or something.
*
He said" Hey I believe you are Y/n right?" You nodded eagerly and said" hey Renjun!" He smiled. And his smile made you blush really hard, but you tend to stay calm. He said while scratching his neck" Ummm. So are you free right now. I mean- like-uh- I-" you nodded while giggling and covered your mouth and said" Yeah I'm free." His face lightens up and he grabs your wrist and brings you to a near by cafe. You two walked in and he bought you drinks. And you two finally settled down.
*
He starts the conversation by asking you" Hey. Do you have a crush?" You almost chocked by the coffee. And you put the drink down and smile while nodding. His smile soon disappeared but he tries to hide his tint of sadness. That bothers you. After you said you have a crush the conversation is dead. Completely. You asked him back the same question. He nodded and he said" she is nice. She is pretty. She is perfect in my eyes. But sadly she likes someone else..." your heart is broken by the fact that he also has a crush. You said" It's okay Renjun, mind to tell me more?" He nodded and begins" she is nice, we used to talk a lot, but then, since I am busy with my school, I seldom talk to her. It was my fault to make her feel distanced. I like her. Really much. We gone through many things together somehow. I feel like our heart was connected. But seems like it wasn't..." you sighed and drinks your coffee. Until he said" Teach me. How to confess." You almost chocked again. And he looks really serious so you told him" Just hold her hands or whatever. After confessing how much you like her just kiss her. It's easy Renjun."
*
When you are just about to pick up your coffee again, he hold your hands, intertwined your hands with his, on the table. You immediately look at him. And still the serious look on his face, he then said" I like you Y/n!" You are shocked and you didn't say anything. So he continued" I like you Y/n. I remembered when you told me that you were sad at school, you were happy because of your grades or thankful for meeting me. I really want to stay by your side, either you are crying, laughing or smiling. I am serious. When the first time I called you. You made my heart skipped a bit. You are an angel to me. Perfect in my eyes. But sadly I thought that we are distanced. Either our feelings, our mind or our relationship. I'm sorry that I left you out. But now Me Hwang Renjun telling you that. I really like you Y/n." You tears are almost falling off. The tears of happiness and touched by his words, can't stand anymore and it slowly rolled down to your cheeks. That warm liquid made Renjun shocked and he said in a worrying tone" Y-Y/n are you okay?" You smiled and wipe away the tears using the back of your hand and said" I love you Renjun. I really do. From the moment you came into my life. You made me felt loved. And I love you." He smiled gently and caresses your cheeks with his thumb, wiping away the tears.
*
He gets up from his seat, leans closer to you, holds your cheek slightly and placed a gentle kiss on your lips. When his lips meet yours. You closed your eyes. And the last drop of tears came down. Dripped into your coffee.
*
" you are the only one that made me flutter. Is it because I love you?"