Ten

You are in a drama team and everyone says your acting is really good. Ten the drama king and visuals and everyone falls for him including you although you have no idea who is he. And your love story with him starts in a Snow White play in school.
*
You just get to drama room as usual, bringing you script and reciting your part. Then you bump into someone, " I am so sorry!" You said. The boy helped you pick up the script he apologized and he suddenly look up to you saying" are you the girl who is playing in this play? Me too haha!" You nodded your head and he helped you to get up. You smiled and said" thanks!!" You said again" Hi my name is y/n!" "My name is Ten. Nice to meet you haha" you suddenly realize that he is the prince you are going to play with. So you asked him," ummm Ten? Are you the prince in this play...?" "Yeah haha how do you know?" You smiled and said," oh haha because i'm playing the Princess." Ten is totally shocked but then he took your hands in his and said," good luck on both of us~" you laughed and head to the drama with him together. You two are really talkative and you feel really comfortable with him, and you don't know why you got this feeling although you just met him today.
*
You go into the drama room and reviewing the script you saw a kissing scene which is the part when the prince needs to break the curse of the poison apple. Your face flushed a bright red colour and when you mind blank out, Ten comes and sit opposite you. You look up to him and you asked while looking sideways not wanting him to see your embarrassment "Are you fine with you kissing me....." Ten nodded and said" why not? Such a beautiful girl like you I am willing to kiss" Ten winked at you but you just playfully hits his arm. The teacher comes in and said" okay everyone we are going to head to the hall and go for the first rehearsal. So please remember you script well please! We will be performing next month!" You all nodded and you headed to the hall with Ten.
*
You arrived the hall and just continuously reciting you script, wishing you won't make any mistakes during the rehearsal. Ten ruffled your hair and stand at your back you look up and see Ten smiling at you. Suddenly the teacher speaks" okay guys get ready!"
(Represents the lines)
(Once upon a time, there is the princess. She is liked by the whole forest even birds she is beautiful, cute, her voice is really, nice. One day there is a prince ridding his horse and heard a voice of a girl singing, he walked into the forest seeing such a beautiful princess is singing, he fell in love in the first sight.)
When you are singing, Ten walked in. He smiled in his prince suit formal uniform with a red cape and a boot, you smiled at him and the story continues.
*
( one day the witch came and gave her an apple she ate it and she fainted, when the prince come nearby she didn't hear any voice singing sweetly, he look and see the princess fainted inside her house... the prince rushed inside and save her and put her on bed.)
After another student spoke her lines for the witch, you are just memorising the movements you fell down on the floor, you heard Ten running towards you and carrying you in bridal style and laying you in bed. You feel Ten's hot breath on your face, and even ten's cologne makes you calm. You are gently placed on the bed and the story begins again.
*
( the princess is carried in a crystal coffin, with the dwarf crying and carrying her. They placed her on a flat ground and she sleeps peacefully in the crystal coffin with smile. The prince came and ran to her coffin. He asked the dwarfs can he kiss him and the dwarfs nodded and the coffin is opened, the prince lean in and kissed the princess, the princess woke up and saw his one and only true love, and they hugged and kissed. Happily ever after.)
The story continues and you got carried by the people and you smiled and closed your eyes. You heard Ten running towards you and he leans down ready to kiss you, the teacher said" okay done! Remember this feeling and we will continue tomorrow. You may dismiss. "
*
You stepped up and thank all the students who put a lot of effort for carrying you, but somehow you got a headache. You are trying to act normal as usual, you pick up your school bag head to the door, you slowly walk to the washroom and wash your face, you thought" no y/n you can't be sick you need to head to rehearsal tomorrow. Just as you walk out you saw Ten his face is full of concern and he hold your hand and said" y/n you look so pale and I will stay with you until tomorrow night to take care of you." "But...." " no but princess, me as a prince have a responsibility to take care of you." "My parents aren't home...you sure you can handle it?"
*
Ten took your phone and actually phoned your parents when you are standing in front of him they both thanked Ten since they are on a trip. You are so weak that you need to hold on Ten's hand, you can't even stand for a long time, you are dizzy and you are trying be fine as usual, just wishing it won't bother Ten. Ten hold tightly on you. You look at him and smiled while saying" thanks Ten..." Ten shaked his head and carried you home. You feel safe on his back, and you hold him really tight.
*
When you arrive home, Ten cooked some porridge for you, but you shake your head and didn't eat anything. Ten go to your room and seat with you bed, he take a spoonful of porridge and blow it with his air and feed it, he said" ahhhh....." you opened your mouth and he feeds you. After finishing, he said" so you need the handsome prince to feed you huh?" You rolled you eyes and ignored his question. You patted the space next to your bed after eating medicine, you said" prince, you may sleep next to me since there are not space in my place." Ten giggles and cover you with your blanket. And when you almost fall asleep, you heard ten's voice" good night my princess .."