Hendery

You have a neighbor called Hendery, you and
Hendery are heading to the same school for 21 years, and same university which you have no idea why this happened . But seeing him growing up for 21 years, you are falling for him day by day, your love for him is really strong, but you thought he just treat you as a sister.
*
Today is the first day in university, I head to to the university by myself. But when I head to the office, I see I am are sharing a room with a unknown boy, I sighed and wishing it could be Hendery.
*
As you walk to the dorm with my keys, You see Hendery sitting on the bed and he looks up when he sees the door opened. "Hi y/n! Nice to see you here! I will be your roommate for the coming years!" After he finished this sentence he winked towards me, but he isn't sharing a room with me though, he is on the list with someone else....
*
you asked" why are you sharing a room with me? Aren't you in room 409?" He chuckled and said "shhhhh it's a secret~" you shake your head and walk to the bed and pack my things. The thing you didn't know is Hendery secretly swap the roommate with that unknown boy.
*
The school life is just same as usual. You have no idea but you are having a crush on Hendery, and it is stronger day by day. When you are thinking about this, you decided to head to the park near by, but Suddenly there is raindrops falling off, and soon it become to a storm, which is so heavy for some reason.
*
You hide behind the bush and let the rain falls on you because when you walk to a cafe you see a girl holding Hendery's hand and it is too heart broken too see, you are just walking to the park, but you saw this, and the rain made you negative, so you just cried behind the bush, ignore the stares from the strangers. You cried about 30 minutes, when you are too cold, you head back to the dorm without an umbrella , since there are no lessons for both of you, so you just lay down dried yourself but not going on a hot shower since you rather suffer yourself. When Hendery is back, he sees you lay down, when he is about to kiss your forehead he feel that you are shaking. He holds your hand and feel that your hand is cold, but your face is hot.
*
The next morning, as expected you didn't see Hendery. So you head out again. When you walk to the park, you have no idea why Hendery is being hugged by the same girl from yesterday night. So you just went to the swing that you always played with when you two were young. Your tears dropped so you just look down to the ground as you wipes your tears away. After a while you look up, seeing Hendery is gone, so you just sit here listen to music, but your head hurts a lot.
*
Meanwhile, Hendery is now walking back to dorm, but he sense that there is something wrong. He opens the door of the dorm, he sees you are not here. He is terrified, he scared he lost you, he grabs his coat and head to find you. He went to all your favourite place, but when he sitting down, he suddenly remembered the park two of you liked to go when you two were young. When Hendery is running, his head hurts a lot, well this means he knew something is wrong through his 6th sense. He rushes to the park. But he sees laying on the floor without any sound...
Hendery pov
*
her hands are cold and she is very light, I am very scared she misunderstood everything, the hug the hands holding. She is just my sister?! Why is she overreacting... When I bring her back to our dorm, I put her down, cooked her soup, gave her my hoodie to cover on, prepared her medicine, gave her a cooling patch. Why am I doing this? Because I like her, and I love her.... I lay down next to her bed and I drift into sleep...
*
2nd person pov
*
You woke up, seeing yourself neatly covered in bed, wearing one of his hoodies, got a cooling patch on your forehead. You smiled and see Hendery sleeping at your bed, but smile faded when you remembered that Hendery held hands with a girl... when you thought about his your head hurts. It kills you like really hard. So you just lay down. But it seems like it wake Hendery up, he held your hands and said" Y/n that is my sister." You sit up slowly and frowned and said" why are you telling me this?" He shakes his head while giggling" come on you go out and see me and my sister holding hands and you just got a fever because of raining. You thought I don't know about it?" Your face flashed eed and you covered your hands in embarrassment. You thought: oh gosh... Hendery is going to kill me...
*
He slowly approaches you and said" come on Y/n ... my heart was stolen by you years ago already, I won't fall in love if the person isn't you." You look up and your lips meets his. Slow but passionate. You said" Don't get sick soon kid." Hendery just laughs and he climbed onto your bed and hugged you from back and said
*
" You are such a idiot, you know I fell for you years ago already."