jeno part 2

You saw Johnny kissing and holding hands with the popular girl -Jasmine. She rich and cute everyone likes her.
*
You stand there watching them giggling and your tears fell down because you once believed he wasn't playing anyone again you didn't believe the rumours at first but now you believe it.You are heartbroken because you liked him a bit but not now since you think you shouldn't even be friends with him too.
*
You went to a cafe, when you go in, the bell rings and a familiar voice said"Sorry we are closed please visit us tomorrow!" You look up and you see Jeno."Jeno!""y/n!" You are shocked and you asked"Jeno why are you here working?" Jeno laugh because of awkwardness he answered" I am just working here for money haha... Wait for me outside I will close the shop soon!!" You smiled and went out the shop.
*
When you are looking at the sky, your tears fell off then a big hand wiped your tears away you look up and see Jeno holding a cup if your favourite hot chocolate you smiled and said" Thanks Jeno" Jeno sit next to you. Both of you stayed silent and look at the sky. Until suddenly, Jeno's hand stacked on yours. You look at him with both confusion but happiness.
*
When you two sitting quietly Johnny sees you, he runs up to you and hugged you but you didn't hug him back but pushed him away. You stood up and said angrliy " Johnny please leave me alone I don't need your fake love to me you told me once you are willing to change because of me then now? You are still hurting people and playing with other people's feelings huh? Johnny leave me alone." You let your tears flow down from your eyes. Jeno narrowed his eyes and mouthed Johnny: I will kill you.
*
Then you left Jeno so you head to the pub to have a drink but you drink to much accidentally and you are totally too drunk and people starts to touch your body you cant say anything but frown. Suddenly you fainted.
*Jeno's pov*

I left y/n alone because I know she is having a hard time right now. When I just about to take the taxi and head back home a unknown number called me:
Unknown: Hello you are y/n's boyfriend right? She is totally drunk right now and please come to pick her up in Paradise pub!
Then the number cut off immediately.
I took the cab and rushed to the pub I am so worried why is she doing this?
*
I rushed inside and saw y/n laying on the table and said thank you to the bartender.
*
You carried her to your home and lay her down on your bed then you hugged her tightly she let out a deep grown and said" Jeno ah why are you being so nice to me brings me chocolate I am starting to have a crush on you...Why..." Then y/n drift to sleep.

*Next morning*your pov*
You wake up in a unfamiliar bedroom you checked your clothes and you scanned the whole bedroom seeing Jeno hugging you and sleeping peacefully. You giggled and you heard Jeno saying" y/n I have a crush on you." You shocked and Jeno open his eyes and you got scared by him and then you laughed. Jeno is confused and ending up remembering he confessed to you just now. He look at you seriously and said " y/n I have a crush on you because how much I wanna protect you and you being in my embrace I just love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" You nodded and kissed his lips then his cheeks and said" I will"