Taeil

You take the bus every morning. And you always enjoyed to sit alone, until one day. A guy catches your attention. He goes to the same school as you, but maybe he is a grade higher than you??? You don't know, since you never asked.
*
You enjoyed his existence, sitting next to you every morning, and doing your own things, he never seems to be care who are you, or which class are you in. But you are interested. You always wanted to ask, but you are too shy. What if he hates you? What if he thinks you are really weird. A bus then stopped in front of you. You get on, and unexpectedly, someone took your seat. You didn't show your hint of sadness but instead you walked to the seat at the back. And maybe he won't come to me. The music you played slowly started and the bus passed a few station, but you thought he didn't come. But suddenly someone takes the seat next you, you turned your head, seeing that same boy who sits next to you. You smiled and took off your earphones and said"umm Hey! I am Y/n! I see you every morning, and I am curious who you are" he let out a small laugh that makes your heart skip a beat. His facial features like his cute eyes, fluffy hair and when he hummed to the song secretly and quietly... you obviously fell for the boy you don't know and you met on the bus.
*
His finally said"  hey i'm Taeil. Nice to meet you Y/n."
*
That's the first day how you two met. And now, after a year. You still wait for your next seat to be taken by Taeil every morning. He continues to scroll his phone and hummed to songs he heard quietly and secretly and you still laying your head on the window, looking all the views that passed by in a rush. Suddenly, you feel Taeil's hand comes to your head, and he places your head on his shoulder. Your face flashed red but you enjoy his scent and the broad shoulders and you closed your eyes and enjoying this moment.That comfortable slience, made you want to be with him. Stay like this forever. "Y/n get off now!" You nodded. Since the bus is really crowded, Taeil grabbed your hand and intertwined with his, and holds your shoulder tightly to get off the bus. After getting off the bus, his hands still intertwined with yours, he asked" Did you get hurt? Are you okay?" You laughed and said" Hehe thanks Taeil I'm fine!" He laughed as he ruffles your hair and said" Good! Let's go then!"
*
" umm T-Taeil... our hands..." he pouted and said" You don't like it?" When he is about to release your hands you hold it tighter and shakes your head and said" No! No! I- I mean I enjoyed it..." after you said it, you realised you said something really embarrassing and you immediately released your hands and covered your face since it is really red. But he gently pulled you closer to him, his hands intertwined with yours, gently holds your chin and staring you deep into the soul and said" You know what? I enjoyed seating with, being with you since I first saw you." He didn't let you say anything before kissing you gently.
*
Your face flushed red and he said" What's wrong my girlfriend? " you are shocked but happy at the same. All you said was"I like you." He obviously laughed a bit but he replied "I like you too."
*
He pulled you in for another kiss, that kiss is short but all the love and sweetness are included. Is this fate? Making you meet him, that met on a bus ride, a boy who sat next to you every morning. And he is the one who will stay with you for the rest of your lives? Maybe it is. You grabbed his hands and walks into school. He pinched your nose and said" Study well kid, I'll see you in lunch." He winked and he left.
*
"I am glad that I met you. Maybe I was timid and messed up my introduction, but at least I am with you now. This is all I need."