Haechan

17th of February... Another tiring day. Your mom's sick is getting worst day by day and you are working on 2 part time jobs after school to earn money to pay the medical fee. Currently 3:30 am. You had just finished your part time job for the convenience store and bid good bye to your another co-worker. You walk to your home quietly, and flopped yourself on bed. It is lucky that you had finished all your homework at school, but when you are just about to sleep, your phone buzzed and you check it is a message from Haechan.
*
My ☀️: yah Y/n why are you still up?
Y/n: I have just ended my shift.
My ☀️: what shift?
Y/n: nothing. Forget about it.
My ☀️: Tell me;;
Y/n: gtg now talk to you tmr, night^^
*
You didn't bothered to check the messages again, you are only bothered by your mom that will she able to recover and will you be able to pay the money back.
*
——the next morning——
You are woken by the annoying alarm and you get ready for your day and quickly walk to school. When you are walking you see Haechan walks next to you while he stole one of your ear buds and listen to it. This moment is silent but it is a comfortable silence. You had a crush on Haechan for almost a year, it is lucky that you get to sit with him these months, you really cherish the moments when you to fight for the smallest things which you found it really cute. By the time you walked to the school and you smiled to yourself.
*
You walk to your seat and settle things down just as usual, the first period is History, but it didn't bother you because you are too tired, Haechan saw you're not in a good mood to joke around he gave you space and you slightly smiled to him. It is winter and you literally forgot to bring your jacket but you are also not bothered by that. And you slept for 4 classes straight. Meanwhile Haechan keeps help you to make up excuses, saying you are sick and got a stomachache and let you sleep. He slightly giggled at your sleeping face, he smiled that he likes you in this way but also worried about your situation, he wants to be with you, but he is too scared that he will hurt you instead.
—-time skip to lunch—-
After four periods of sleep, you feel better and you brought your lunch to the balcony of the school, it is quiet and it is really cool, you always come here when you are too tired or stressed. You sink in your thoughts that you even didn't notice Haechan sits next you.
*
You got scared by his existence suddenly and you said" why are you here?" He smiled and looked at the sky" to warm you up" you blushed madly at his words, and you let you hair lay down and cover you face sideways. Haechan laughed and he caresses your hair and ruffled your hair gently, he said" I love a person, she is cute clumsy and everything fits my type, I want to be for her, but I can't. What should I do?" Your heart shattered into thousand pieces immediately, causing you to force a smile and said" maybe you can confess to her after a few months?" You smiled, how cute will he and the girl be...
*
*after a few months"
" KIM Y/N!" You are shocked when you look up see a unfamiliar teacher rushing through the door she pants and said" YOUR MOM IS IN A VERY RISKY SITUATION GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" You picked up your school bag and the teacher allowed Haechan to follow you to the hospital as a class monitor. Your tears keep rushing out when you are in the taxi, Haechan's thumb keep rubbing on the back of your hand. You feel calm but you can't believe your mom is leaving you soon.
*
" MOM! WAKE UP! I NEED YOU! WHY? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME IN THIS CRUEL WORLD?! MOM..." your tears keep dropping on your mom's cold hands. Your mom passed away with a smile. She didn't say anything she just left. You hate your life. When everything are turning our good but suddenly something bad struck you really hard. You cried and cried. Haechan just sat next to you until midnight while whispering comforting words to you.
*
But you understand this is fate. Maybe mom's last smile meant something. Maybe she wants you to have a better life? Everything is confusing you take a few days off from your school and job. You finally can breath. You mom went to a better place for good. Haechan left you for good, the boss of your jobs understands you for the first time. Maybe this is what my mom's last smile meant...Just as you ready to get some sleep again you heard the doorbell. You thought: no one will visit me these days... you opened the door and see Haechan.
*
Holding a big bag and everything. He puts down the bag and hugged you immediately " Y/n... I am really hurt to see you in this form. I missed you smile. I know it might be really hard to smile again. But believe me. I will warm you up, since I am your sun." Your tears dropped off and you hugged him back, you said while sobbing" th-thanks Hyuck. This... this meant a lot." He smiled and walk into my house. And he walk to the table, he brought out cups and he has a bottle, he said while taking each item out from the bag" This is the soup I made for you, it will warm you up, and this is the ginger tea, your period will be coming soon so I made this for you, also some chocolates for bringing you happiness, some plushies for hugging and also my hoodies which has my own scent also one of my blankets." You tears start to form again you are really touched by his actions... how he helped you and even remember your special days.... you feel loved and you rushed to hug Haechan. He giggled and said" okay okay princess I am going to cook you food so stay still. You nodded and also clean the dining table a bit.
*
After a few minutes the food is done, Haechan wears a apron looks really cute so you secretly took a photo of him and set as your wallpaper. While you are eating your phone buzzed and Haechan saw the wallpaper, he smirked and you flipped your phone. You said" you look cute so I took a photo of it." He nodded while he took out his phone and showed his wallpaper, is a photo of you sleeping, combine with the windows and the table, created a perfect dreamy scenery. Your face flashed red and said" why did you took a photo of me while I am sleeping?" He said and acted like you" You look cute so I took a photo of it." Your face burns really hot and you buried your face in your palms.
*
After a while you see Haechan finished cleaning and you patted the seat next to you, you lay your head on his shoulder seeing him isn't moving you smiled while you are watching Tv and hugging one of his plushie, he said" Y/n I like you." You nodded and said" I like you too" after that you feel your hands are intertwined and you kissed his cheeks, when he asked for another, you went for his lips, he is shocked but you sit on his laps, your hands resting on his shoulders while his hands on you waist. You smiled and your forehead resting on his, you said
" If you are the sun then I must be the earth, because you brightened and warmed up my whole universe."