Jaehyun(bad boy series)

Jaehyun and you are friends for years ,you two are really close.But this year you got bullied by another gang in the school. Jaehyun suddenly turned to a bad boy.
*
another gang keeps bothering you, pulls your hair, threatening you, hits you, you become their toy. During this year, Jaehyun is heart broken seeing you being bullied by the other gang he is having a huge crush on you for years but he didn't tell you because he is scared that he will ruin the friendship. So he decided to be the one who bullies you, he grabs your hair, fight the other gang, being mad on you, and he needs you to stick next to him. No matter what.
*in school*
"Y/n. Come. Sit next to me." You slowly walks to Jaehyun's table and sits next to him during lunch, he is always with his gang, which is Doyoung, Johnny , Taeyong actually there are all really nice towards you secretly, but in front of Jaehyun. Nope. And you are always sitting the sit next to him. As usual he is still laughing at you but you can't disobey or else you will get hurt by his gang again. You keep eating you lunch, wishing today will be fine again. After school, you go to the garden that you and Jaehyun usually goes. You slowly walking and listen to some slow songs. You listen to Timeless sang by Jaehyun before, you listen to that songs and slowly your tears drop down. You sat at the park benches where you and Jaehyun with always talks about each other's secret. You suddenly see a notebook under a tree, it is written by Jaehyun, you picks it up, and seeing it is a shared notebook you two keeps together. Inside got all your photos and his too. You smile as you read the book. When you flip to the last page it said: Me Jaehyun and Y/n will always be together no matter what. You cried and you recall all the memories in school with him. You are tired of bullying, but being with Jaehyun is different... you are having a crush on the bad boy...
*
As usual Jaehyun after arriving the school asks you to all things, stay next to him, buy him food, help him to jot notes, and more.
*
Jaehyun keeps bullying you,and one day, Jaehyun holds your hand when you arrives school, and he said coldly" don't you dare to release this hand."and gets into the school, you are confused so you asked him, but all he said was follow him after school.
*
He holds your hand for a long period of time, even girls or the other gang won't dare to touch you. You feel safe and protected. After school he takes you to a empty classroom and he pulls you inside and he locked the door, you tripped on something and Jaehyun holds your waist and twist you around and you are shocked. Since that room room is quite dark but the sun still have light comes inside, you see Jaehyun perfect face and you holds your breath.
*
You are facing his chest and he hugs you tightly"Y/n you know that I have a huge crush on you right? Seeing you being bullied at the start of the semester, so i decided to being a bad boy to protect you, fight against gangs and pulls your hair and everything, I just want you to be mine, not anyone's. That's why I did this, i want to protect you. I am sorry. But I really just miss the time you with me before how cute you are just everything " he runs his hand through his hair then looking back at you.
*
After he finished, you decided to talk and you took a deep breath and said"Jaehyun, do you still remember how chubby you are when you are young? People used to bully you, that time I protected you. Remember primary school? Everyone bully you, I protect you. This year I got bullied you protect me. I am really thankful. Aigoooo our babyJae grows upppp !!!!! You kiddo I am not mad at you"
*
you smiled and pinched his cheeks lightly. He smiles and he grabs your hand but his face is really serious. He slowly walk towards you, and you slowly walk back, until you meet the wall. Jaehyun puts his hand on the wall, and looks at you, his another hand holds your waist. Slowly, he leans down his touch sending You shivers through the spine. You gulped and look at him. He slowly leans towards you, you closed your eyes and he grabs you tightly, and he kissed you lips, seeking for deeper, you two kisses until you are out of breath, suddenly Jaehyun asks"y/n be my girlfriend?"
*
you looks at him in the eyes and you hugs him, you covers his eyes with your hands and you slowly leans towards his face, your hot breath touches his face, you pushes him down while covering his eyes, he sits on the floor, you slowly lean closer on him closed his eyes your hands cupped his face and you kisses him, he holds you tightly on your waist, and runs his hands through your hair, you hands on his neck, and you feel he is smiling while kissing. After releasing the kiss he hugs you and gives you a quick peck on your forehead, and you two become the most popular couple in school.