/nct dream soulmate au/

Hello Guys:D Roxxiez here😉♥️ and Good news is that we reached 8K reads and I am really thankful for all your comments/votes/saving to library😩♥️ Your comments votes and everything always made my day úwù thank you very much for enjoying the story and liking it:') im typing WayV's soulmate au so please stay tunned:0
>>>>>>>>>>>soulmate au<<<<<<<<<<<
-Jisung-
-you and your soulmate never see everything clearly. For example, when you head out to the park, everything will be blurred out, but only
-you and your soulmate will meet each other if his face is clear, then both of your sights will be cleared out again.
-you are a a worker at the Moon Cafe. Although you are excited to meet you soulmate but everything will come out eventually, that's what you think.
-until a boy costumer walk to the counter, you smiled and said"What can I help you?" The moment you look up from your counter, your eyes met his, the strange feeling that caught you, the moment when he smiled and he is shock, the people at the back said"Do you mind be a bit quick?" You quickly fixed your hair and ordered his Latte.
-your eyes sight cleared out. You smiled widely and when you serve his coffee, you left a little paper slip. Your number and name.
-when he opened it, he smiled while blushing. Is this how you feel when you find your soulmate and he is extremely cute? He texted you. And both of you head out for dinner. That's how you meet your soulmate...
-Blurred vision but you are the one who I wanted to focus. You made my day.
-Jaemin-
-you and your soulmate will have the same song lyrics appeared at your wrist. You and your soulmate's is "call you mine" you searched up the song, and it is by Chainsmokers. Apparently your soulmate is a unknown person, but the only clue is that his wrist will also appear the same lyrics as yours.
-as usual, you head to the cafe that is always calms you down after a long day of tiring and long work. And unexpectedly the cafe is playing"Call you mine." That is when you see a boy that is your cup of tea. His brown golden hair, and urgh he is just perfect in your eyes.
-when you are still fangirling a random cutie boi, a person sat next to you. OH GOSH THE BOY. You blushed, but you managed to calm yourself down. And you started your work. When you trying to connect your AirPods, you accidentally connected to his phone. And you thought you are hearing what you are playing, and he is obviously playing "Call you mine."
-you immediately turned his heads to you, didn't say anything but showed his wrist.
/Went from one conversation to your lips on mine/
-his lips slowly landed on yours, gently but sweetly.
-Jeno-
-you and your soulmate shares the same birthstone, and your both stone is an emerald. The emerald only pairs up with you and your soulmate. When you meet him, it will turn to sapphire.
-you are in a bad mood that day, you stormed to the convenience store to pick up some coffee. Just to lighten up your mood. When you walk in, a boy bumped on you, he is extremely good looking but your bad mood controls your whole body you accidentally let it out on him.
-all you said was"Leave." He shakes his head, and showed his emerald necklace slowly turning into blue colour, and you look up. He is your soulmate?! You let it out on him accidentally. You immediately apologised and he brought you out to date at a nearby park
/sapphire: symbolised wisdom, fortune and holiness
-Haechan-
-you and your soulmate shares the same power I believe. You can foresee the events that will happen soon. And your soulmate does too. These days, all you see was just the same boy but maybe not the same dream. For example that boy appears in literally every occasion. Cafe, Library. There will be him.
-people said seeing a boy constantly in your dream means that he is your soulmate. You thought about that. He is your soulmate! Then you slept after thinking all the scenes that will happen, slowly you fell asleep.
-in the dream, the boy's face wasn't blurred out anymore, instead he is holding your hand, heading to the park grabbing ice cream. Well it is a happy ending.
-the next day you head out, you wore a white shirt with a pair of jeans and head to the cafe. Then suddenly, a woman spilled a cup of tea on your shirt, you are not worried about that, can you say when she spilled it, it spilled in a arty way??? At least it is not coffee then you're good.
-and suddenly a boy tapped your shoulder. Your soulmate. He is tall, good looking and extremely cute. He said shyly"Hey...Are you my soulmate... I-I know it's weird!" You giggled a bit and nodded. He pulled you into a tight hug, his scent, his touch, his warmth, surrounded you. Making you. Feel like home.
-he immediately pulled you to the park and the to ice cream shop, same as yesterday's scenario.
-Chenle-
-you and your soulmate share the same spirit animal, yours are dolphins. I mean you are friendly and you can cheer people up, so maybe that's the characteristics of dolphins.
-your bestfriend Chenle owns a spirit animal too, but you wasn't dare to ask him, maybe because you like him? He is  popular, everyone likes him, he became popular because of his family background and tons of unique talents also last but not least, his loud dolphin laughs.
-no one knows his spirit animal but everyone said it was dolphin which is just a guess.
-one day when you are hanging out with him, he is keep looking at the dolphin section. You are confused so you asked "Chenle, what is your spirit animal? " He didn't say anything but just pointing at the dolphins. You are shocked so you kept silence. He soon find out that you are acting weird so he asked again"Y/n... Are you feeling alright? " you shake your head and said"No I am totally not okay." He asked you to tell him what happen so you said honestly "Your spirit animals are same as mine, and we are soulmates."
-he giggles and ruffled your hair, you are blushed by his action. He said"I guess we are official then."
-Renjun-
-there is a small map tattooed on the back of your hand. It is the place where you will meet your soulmate.
-you studied this map for a long period of time, until one day, you searched the map and see, it is a beach that nears your house. You are obviously excited to see your soulmate, but you are kind of scared too?
-when you walk to the beach, the salty breeze, the bird's chirruping, the sea's splashing water sound, the sun, the soft touch of sand. You stand at where the map is.
-then a boy walks up to you, he asked"Hey miss, mind if I stand here with you?" You turned and nodded. The moment when both of your eyes met. The time seems like slowed down. Is he too attractive or is he your soulmate? You questioned yourself
-but he then tapped your shoulder and said"Hey what brings you here?" In that moment you are talking with handsome stranger that might kill you, but you lowered down your guard. You said shortly "My soulmate."
-he smiled and showed his tattoo, identical to yours. The handsome stranger finally said"Hey I'm Renjun." "Y/n"
/i guess I am lost in your heart, mind show me the map?/