Nct Dream

DNYL.
Jisung. Chenle. Renjun. Jaemin. Jeno.
Members of DNYL.
*
You saw the poster flying and you catched it it made you really curious. The poster mentioned the most popular boys in our school, the club is called DNYL. Don't need your love. The poster mentioned it is recruiting. And I just gone through a breakup with your 3 years boyfriend. You didn't hesitate to rush to the hall. You see the boys, Jeno reading the book, Renjun staring at a piece of blossom flower, Chenle staring at the window, and Jaemin laying down looking at the ball in his hands.
*
I tried to walk as quiet as I can, but it didn't took long to make the boys make eye contact with me. I scratched my head and said" umm is it DNYL club? I want to join in." The boys nodded and smiled" welcome."
*
Suddenly the school campus's announcement started
*
"DNYL. Don't need your love. For those who have been dumped, had a breakup, or dealing with a broken heart. Have you been cheated on? This is the perfect club for you. Do you feel down from all the unrequited love? Are you tired of waiting from that call from your ex? I am. Well, there's no more of that, you don't need any more worries. Let's just have a great time. DNYL, come join our club. Let's have some fun!"
*
I remembered the moment when me and my boyfriend spent together, everything is really memorable. My tears slowly drop, and Renjun walks to me, slwoly patted my back and said quietly while both of us are sniffing" I bet we are going through the same thing. Breakups" I look up and see him with my red puffy watery eyes, and I smiled slightly " May I join the club?" Renjun nodded and said" welcome to DNYL."
*
They passed through all those breakups cheating and more, they seems to be okay but actually they are tired of it. Six of us, became good friends after it, we all shared our experiences, in fact this is what the club is for isn't. When I think back what my boyfriend did to me, I dont want his love and need his love, waiting crying is tiring, but this taught me a lesson. Also made me meet a lot of boys or people way better than him, I will rather thank him for this instead of crying over him.
*
I didn't like to care about him anymore, since I have 5 best friends, one day, while I'm having lunch with my friends, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the roof, oh wow it is my ex. I just stared at him, didn't say anything. Finally after the dead silence, I asked" What do you want now? Getting back with me? Sorry but there are no chance for that happening. Bye" I didn't give him any chance to talk, and I left the roof. I slowly walk back to the table I was just now and I smiled softly and continue to have my lunch, slowly my vision turned blurry and the tears that I've kept for weeks had fall down, I wiped away the tears, prevent people found out. But it seems like Chenle has guessed it right, he slowly patted my back and Jisung wiped away the tears. I smiled and said" I'm fine boys! He is just my ex nothing much."
*
Days weeks years pasted so fast, six of us didn't get into any relationships because we are tired of it. Love isn't the first thing, friendship is.
*
DNYL come join our club.