Jeno part 1

Jeno and you are best friends you guys always stick together and you never confess to Jeno because you are quite scared so you just keep it secret.
*Your pov*

As usual I walk to my locker and  a card fell down saying: roses are red violets are blue my love for you always grew. You are shocked and you just keep the cards in the box of your locker. You prepared your things for your next class while grabbing your things, a random boy bumped into you making all your books fall and you just picked them out quietly the not picked up your books too and his name tag is called Johnny thanked him and head to your next class.
*Time skip after class*
That Johnny guy grabbed your wrist and said"this morning I am really sorry..."you smiled and patted his shoulders and said"is fine not a big deal!" Johnny suddenly asked you"Y/n?""Johnny?"both of you are very shocked because he is your kindergarden friend that you two always stick together and one day he let and you have no idea white had he been."wow y/n you changed a lot" i smiled and said"you too Johnny" Johnny saying casually"wanna head to cafe together?"you nodded and thought two starting to dating after today.
*3 months later*
You got a new best friend called Jeno he is really cute and nice his smile is really cute like a sun when he smiles, it's really pretty. He always sticks with you and You haven't talked to Johnny that much already although you tell are dating.
*
Just as usual you walking home by yourself today since Jeno is busy with her practice and suddenly a girl grabbed your hair, and shouted"Y/n you sl*t why the heck you are stealing Johnny form me huh?" You said nothing but rolled your eyes to her and said"Nope I didn't , you maybe messed up with me and the other girl."when you are about to leave she kicked you mad you fell on the floor you stared at the girl then he keep hitting you and made you cough out blood then she stopped at last saying"leave Johnny alone he is mine."
*
You cure your wounds and cuts by yourself and it hurts like hell and you are seriously confused what had happened just now and saying leave your boyfriend alone. You totally messed and suddenly a text from Jeno
Jeno: hey y/n u busy?
You: nah what's wrong?
Jeno: nothing I am just bored;)
You: okay lol
Jeno: you looked stressed what's Wong?
You: nothing thanks for asking.
Jeno: okay then...
*Seen*

You turned off your phone and try to go to sleep but Thu can't your head is thinking about your befriend Jeno sap you are just laying on you bed doing nothing.
*
Suddenly you decided to go for a walk in the park down there. You quickly changed into your casual outfit and plugged in you ear phone to make you feel clam
*
Suddenly you saw something and it is killing you and made your heart shattered into million pieces...