Yuta

You and Yuta are really close friends and you two always find each other since you guys live next door.
*
You always arrive school early because you want to spend some time in the library listening to some musics and read books, since prom is next week everyone is talking about inviting someone to dance .And you just expected no one asked you out, even your best friend got a partner.You just keep reading your book and you didn't even notice someone is sitting next to you already, it is the school player. Everyone admire his money and face but it turns out he is just playing and having fun with all the girls except for me.
*
People saying he is treating me really differently because he usually smokes but now he didn't, he changed. He once was a player but now he gets the top 3 in studies. I don't believe in those rumors because I am just a random girl in the school and reading books like a nerd .He took off my ear phones and said " y/n ah I know you hate me but please just go dance with me I know you hate me a lot since I am once the school player. But I changed for you...So do you want to go prom with me?" You just turn up your phone's music volume and ignored him.
*
He is keep staring at you making you uncomfortable so you decided to leave.
*
Yuta came to you and phold your hands said coldly" sorry but please leave my girlfriend alone he is not going to prom with you." He intertwined his finger with you and you guys left.
*
You guys went to the roof of the school and you said calmly"Thanks" and you left because if the popular girls aka the Yuta's fanclub knows that you two are close they will kill you
*
When you are walking in the corridor you bumped into someone and it is those popular girls. They laughed at you and hit you till some blood stains your shirt your face hands and legs are covered with bruises . You can't even drop down a single tear because it is just too horrible and if you cry a lot of people will just continue to bully you. Just as you walk to the girls toilet the school player offered you a hand but since your leg is just too painful so you just took his hand he slowly walked you to the medical room and layed you down. He helped you to cure the wounds and by helping you to stand up. Suddenly you feel so bad to saying that he is just a school player. You stood up and stared at him and smiled then said" thanks a lot...I will maybe go dance with you...maybe you are really not that bad huh?" You giggled and His eyes are suddenly full of happiness and he hugged you, but you didn't hug him back. Since then no one dares to bully you because the school's plyer is always next to you.
*After school*

You walked home slowly because you legs hurt as hell so you decided to walk home by yourself suddenly someone hold you hand you turned you head and you find it is Yuta. You looked down and asked quietly"why are you here...Leave me alone please...the girls will kill me please..." Your tears drop down and you decided to leave him and head to the park.
*
You sat down enjoying the cold breeze that hits you. Looking at the moon and murmur: Can I really trust the school player...He is just a player now he changed...but I rather dance with Yuta... Then you cried again looking at your cuts saying you should leave Yuta alone
*Time skip to the day before prom*

It is really nice to stay with the school player huh? He is actually really nice and I became best friend with him after last week and he asked me out tonight I said yes. So you keep chatting and really looking forward for tomorrow's dance with him. You smiled and you left him for class.
* Time skip to night time*

You wear casually and we went to a cafe he bought me coffee and its warm my heart. We just chit chat a bit and it ended the day really well.
*
You are super excited for tomorrow's dance since it's your first time to dance with a boy.

*Time skip again to prom night*

You wear a black dress with diamonds at the end and fade at the middle and it is simple but elegant dress he is amazed by your beauty and you guys head to school together and he said"I will go chat with my friends a bit see you around!" Wow he left I am pretty sure he is just trying to get me to go have fun with him so I just sat on the sofa provided, then I saw Yuta with formal black suit his cold stares got all the girls and the girls went up to him, he then saw me and gasped I wave a little bit and he sat next to me. Yuta smiled and said" y/n you look so pretty with the black dress, it is so nice!" I replied with a smile and I saw the playboy putting his hand on some girl's back and leaving the room. I signed and a tear escape my eye, so I went out to the park. Then I saw Playboy is making out with a girl and I am totally not surprised so I walk past them I stared at the sky and the silence is way better than the loud music inside so you just sit on the bench.
*
You went back inside after 15 minutes and you saw Yuta talking with a girl and you are totally not interested so you just look away. When you are just dreaming Yuta sits next to you and just stared at you, you turn your head and asked"where is your partner?" He said" no one, so could you please dance with me?" You nodded and head to the dancing area and slow songs playing make you smile. "Yuta, you look hot today" you smirked while you said that. Yuta laughed and said"you too! And you fit well with me." His hand on your waist making you nervous as hell and suddenly he said"y/n after this can we go out and talk for a bit?"you nodded
*
After the songs had ended Yuta hold your hand and went to the park and the moonlight shine on you two. Yuta suddenly said"y/n I like you a lot. You and I are best friend since juniors, you always laugh and it made my heart flutter until this year the school's playboy went to you and you got bullied but I am not on your side when you need help I am not next to you...So now can you please be my girlfriend so I won't ever leave you again.Y/n I love you" He showed one of his cute smiles and you hugged him and nodded. His perfume scent made you calm and Yuta suddenly crash his lips onto yours you opened your eye but then you slowly kissed back and both of your forehead touches each other and you let out a small giggle and he said "Today is a special day my girlfriend~"