jisung

Jisung
Jisung is your classmate and also your Seatmate. You two are so close that even the class ship you two, but both of you awkwardly said no. One day you are on your period but you don't want to let anyone know since you remembers today have sport class.
*
But sadly You are having a period, and it is killing you.
-Your pov-
You wake up from the alarm and you groaned but you still get up and get prepared for everything. You brushed your hair and wear into a comfortable outfit.
*
As usual you walked to school with your music, as you arrive the school gate, you saw Jisung, when you're about to greet him you noticed that Jisung is standing next to a girl talking so happily. The girl kissed him on the cheek. You stand there frozen and decided to walk the other staircase just to avoid those two.
*
While you are walking, you feel someone wrap his hands at your waist, you look up and see Taeyong, the boy who fell for you the whole semester. You smiled and said" Good morning Taeyong~" Taeyong smiled and said " Morning~sweetheart" you blushed madly and you giggled suddenly you remember his hands on your waist, you look up at him again saying" Taeyong can you remove your hands?" Taeyong nodded embarrassingly. You feel way much more comfortable. Taeyong looked at you and said," Y/n, can we have lunch together today? I will pick you up at your class. Okay?" You nodded and you waved at Taeyong. You walked to your class and you saw Jisung, you walk to your seat and your stomach is so painful, but you are trying to act normal. As the class starting your stomach is like having a war or something, it makes you wanna grab a knife and kill the teacher immediately. Jisung seems to notice your abnormal, he tries to put his hand on your forehead, but he then he put it back to his face.
___time skip___
And it is sports class, as expected, you are sharing the same sports class with Taeyong, my stomach just hurts and Taeyong seems to notice it, he gave me his hand to hold on, and he brings you to the chair next to the basketball court. He gently rubs his hand on my stomach and gives me a cup of warm water. I smiled and said thanks, he sits next to me, and he gently asked in a concerned tone"y/n... you sure you are fine? I can help you to call the teacher." I nodded and said" Taeyong, I am fine... it's just.... Can you stay next to me?" He nodded and he sits close to me, gently holds my waist and use the other hand and put my head on his shoulder. He is warm and got a scent that i slowly closed my eyes. Taeyong slowly brushes my hair out of my face and I feel my eyes become heavier and heavier, but I managed not to fall a sleep. Just as I am about to open my eyes, I heard some quick step running towards us, and the person is Jisung. His voice is cold and harsh, he said" why are you with Y/n? I thought you are with Lilia. Isn't it?" He nodded and said" yes. How did you know? Anyways get Y/n off me she really thought I liked her. She is a dumbass." Jisung slowly waked me up, so Taeyong is just basically playing with people's feelings. Jisung smiled and brings me to the office, he locked the medical room's door, I didn't care much so I laid myself on the bed without looking at Jisung. I sighed and said" Jisung, to be honest, I think you didn't need to carry all the way to here. I can walk. And also you can leave. Thanks." I turned my back to face him. Suddenly, Jisung coughs and said"y/n, I know you hate me. But I like you." I stay in silence and didn't reply anything. Jisung continues,"I know you are on your period, that's why I prepared warm black sugar water for you." He passed me a bottle, I reached it, as he is about to leave the room, I grabbed his hands, and hugged him saying" thanks Jisung. This really meant a lot. I heard you and Taeyong's conversation. And I guess I will be with you." Jisung pulled up a smile. And she carried me on his back. You hit his chest asking him to put you down. But he runs to the basketball court and shouted" Y/N IS MINE, DON'T STEAL HER FROM ME!" My face flashed red, and quickly pecked his lips and he smiled and brings me back to the medical room.
"I love you Y/n."
"I love you more Jisung."
(A/N: GUYS i am really sorry that this one is REALLY short compared to others, I am trying to think more ideas! I am really sorry!!!!! So please dm for request! It is always open>~< thanks for reading again!!!! Nfladjishfjshf I am hyped and touched when I see there are a lot of reads!!!!! Thanks guys:)
From Roxxiez💚❤️