chenle

You are a new student in N high school. You survived a car crash and your parents too but sadly you got lost your childhood memories temporarily your parents are trying to help you to get your memories back but they failed. They decided to send you to a new school a year ago. You are now 16.
*
*First day of school*
You walked slowly towards the school gate, seeing all new faces and you are scared that no one is going to be friends with you because you have no idea what kind of person will they be. I take a deep breath and walk towards the school's general office.
*
When you are dreaming about how the friends will treat you or how the teachers will be since you are blank because your mom help you to choose schools. Suddenly someone taps your shoulder and you slowly turns your head, seeing a green hair boy with a uniform on. He smiles and said" ah you must be Y/n! I am Chenle, I will be your classmate for the next 3 years nice to meet you! You smiled and you thought" He looks so familiar...He is so cute...." He said again" so let me bring you to our classroom" you two talked a lot about your own and you find a lot of similarities between you two. You two sticks together no matter when and what, even Chenle lives next to you!
*
And after weeks you and Chenle become more close to each other even Chenle is so protective towards you. And your another bestfriend Wonwoo, is having a huge crush on you, and you know it but you just treat him as friends since you are liking Chenle already, how Chenle is protective towards you, how he laughs, smiles and when he is clumsy.
*
When you are at rooftop you see Wonwoo. When he sees you he hugs you tight, but you didn't hug him back... Wonwoo said quietly"y/n.... you know I have a huge crush on you after we first met, how cute and funny and lovely are you. I know you won't have the same feeings towards me. I don't need you to answer me, just let me express my thoughts out, because I really like you." You then leaves Wonwoo's embrace and said" I am sorry Wonwoo... I have a crush on Chenle...." then your tears escaped your eyes and you left the roof...
*
Chenle is actually secretly listening you and Wonwoo's conversation... Chenle is somehow jealous and sad... he sees Wonwoo is hugging you... He is heart broken.... Chenle been friends for you since you two were born, but you lost all your memories after the car crash and Chenle is depressed but he still stays by your side. Chenle runs away to the secret garden in school and cries....
*your pov*
After Wonwoo's confessions your feelings toward Chenle is becoming more stronger day by day... you decide to confess to him and you keep finding him in school, library, classrooms, music room, and you see a garden at the the really back corner of the school, you slowly walks in and you keep crying since you really miss Chenle. You softly asked" Chenle.... are you here?Chenle..." you sobs quietly next to the tree.... Chenle heard your voice he sits opposite you, the back of the tree. His hot tears falls and he sobs quietly.And you two sat here until morning.
*Morning*
You slowly wakes up and you went back home immediately, wishing to see Chenle in your neighbourhood. When you are back home, the home is quiet, no one is home, not even your helper. You are frightened and you keep stepping back until you meet the door, and you fainted. Chenle originally wants to meet you, so he goes to your home, he saw the door is not closed, he opened the door and revealed the dark quiet and cold house, and you are laid on the floor with pale face and lips. Chenle calls the hospital immediately. During the ride to hospital, Chenle keeps holding your hand.
*arrives the hospital*
" anyone is Y/n's family members?" Chenle ran to the doctor and he asks" is y/n okay?" The doctor smiles and said" you must be Chenle. She is all fine don't worry much, maybe she will get her memory back but we are not sure when will she wake up. Please stay next to her. " chenle nodded and sees you. He slowly holds your hand and he brushes your hair, and he drops his tears on your hand and he keeps telling his feelings to you, but actually you are already awake but still isn't clear, you got all your memories back, even the memories before and now.
*the next day*
I wake up slowly sees Chenle sleeping peacefully, i brushes his hair slowly and tears drop down, My feelings towards him are growing more and more.... suddenly Chenle wakes up, and you smiled at him and waved and said" Chenle, your hamster is back! Where is my dolphin Chenle?" You opens your arms and Chenle is still shocked over this. Chenle keep asking you questions about your past and you all remembered. You opens your embrace again, and his eyes turns red and his tears are falling and he said" y/n... you are finally back, i miss you a lot... I really miss you." Chenle's tears keep falling, I giggled and patted my space closer to me, Chenle is still crying so I took my sleeve and gently pat away his tears. I opened my embrace, and Chenle rush towards me and hugs me, he rests his head on my shoulder, I patted his back. And suddenly he said"y/n I like you." I hug him more tightly and said"me too." Chenle's tears are keep falling, I smiled and keep patting his back.
*
Suddenly when Chenle is looking so worried, I said" I have nothing to do with Wonwoo no worries. " I cupped his face, and suddenly when I was about to kiss him, he said" hey i am a man I should be the one who is doing this." I giggled. Chenle is looking at me seriously and he move closer towards me, he put his hands on my waist and his soft lips touch mine. This kiss express all the thoughts for years and days. You two exchanged kisses and he asks"y/n do you want to be my girlfriend?" I kissed him on the lips again and said" I would love to"
*
After days
Chenle holding my hand and brings me to a park and he said" you know that Wonwoo guy, he is actually not really having a crush on you, he got 3 girlfriends secretly. It is lucky that I save your day. What if you have a crush on him? What if you-" I kissed him on lips and he smiled but confused so he asked" what's thats for?" I hold his hand and smiled" Wants you to stop blabbing about that Wonwoo guy and letting you know you have me now." Chenle smiled and ruffled your hair and said" thanks princess"