Na Jaemin part 2

*The next morning*

You felt your head painful and heavy but you still get up to get ready and finish your quiz for this morning and then come back home immediately. You walk to school with weakness and you sat at your table quietly then when you re trying to sleep and warm hand cover you head. you know this is Jeno, you ignored him and turn you head to the windows.
*During quiz*

You cant even focus since your head is so painful you keep recall the moment yesterday. The dizziness and sickness is keep getting you. So at last you just lay on the table since this is not even a really big test it is just a quiz so you just lay your head down and rest for the rest of the time.

*After quiz*

Jaemin turned his head to you finding your face is really pale and red cheeks also with high temperature he immediately carries you bridal style to the medical room and he lays you on bed and decided to walk home with you and get a day off by taking care of you
*
Suddenly Jeno grabbed Jaemin's hand and said" I will bring her back home leave it to me." Jaemin just stared at Jeno and ignored him. Jaemin fastly pack your school bag and ran to your home he gently puts you on bed and hold your hand and said" aigoo Y/n ah look you are sick now I should've just find you earlier then you wont be sick.you know I am really scared you look really bad you know why are you still heading to school? Don't be sick next time again okay? Now I am grabbing some medicine for you outside don't move out of your bed or else I am gonna kill you".When Jaemin trying to leave, you weakly grabbed his hands and said " Don't go...Nana..." Then a tear dropped off. Jaemin ran to hug you,wiped away your tears with his thumb and that warm embrace calms you everytime even the lemon scent is surrounding you. He hugged you and he said softly " I won't I promise"
*
After an hour, you opened your eyes and saw Jaemin keep murmuring, his hands hold tightly yo youysand be keeps repeating how much he is worried. You hug him back and said " Nana I am all fine now" Jaemin said "I am still getting you medicine even if you hate it. Just now you fainted in front of my chest you idiot, how can I not be worried?!" When Jaemin left you, you woke up and head to the kitchen and went for a cup of water but after you finish your water your felt a pitch darkness and then you forgot what had happened

*Jaemin's pov*

I wish Y/n is alright but there is a weird feeling that is tingling inside me, I should go back immediately after I bought the medicine. As I grab some medicine for Y/n I saw Jeno again. He walked in and said "Na Jaemin. Why are you stealing my Y/n huh?" I stared at him coldly and said" I am sorry but you just kissing a girl then y/n saw it it is all your fault, she is getting sick already don't you dare to find her and give pressure to her by saying sorry. See you at school"I walk passed him and he just stand there. When I head to Y/n's house I saw Y/n fainted on the kitchen floor. I run to her and see that she is weak and she is shaking I hurried to her room while I carried her to her bed and I sit next to her. Her pale face and tiring body is just making me hurt, I wish I am always here for her... I've just meet her but I feel a really strong connection..... Am I love in first sight...?

*Your pov*

I opened my eyes and it is afternoon already I feel some pressure on my hands and it is Jaemin I smiled weakly and use my cold hands to brush his hair. He suddenly wakes up and looked at me and said" I think I told you not to leave your bed right?Y/N, what if you fainted and no one sees you huh? It is lucky that I just came back home and saw you... I am so worried Y/n please don't cry or make yourself sick I am really worried". His eyes filled with worry and looked at you, you hugged him and said weakly "Nana thank you...I am really all fine." You felt Jaemin warmth through the shirt you blushed and burry your head in his neck. You two hugged and he sniffed your scent and smiled, and his hot breath and fluffy hair making you feel itchy and he is like a puppy hugging you. You giggled slightly and he suddenly stared at you seriously and said " Y/n do you want to be my girlfriend? I know we haven't meet long but I just want you to be mine and everything...Y/n I love you we can work things out together." You hugged him and said next to his ears softly " Thank you. I love you too" When you are just about to hide you face in his chest you feel his lips softy touching yours and you kiss him back. you smiled and said " If you are sick I won't take any responsibility" he wrapped his warms hands around you and you hide in his chest, and said "I love you Nana"you kissed him on lips and you two hugged till dawn.