Jungwoo

Arghhhh Guys I am starting school today. And I apologise that I didn't update for the past 2 days. I am really sorry:( I will update more frequently if I can! Sorry again:(
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You got a classmate called Jungwoo, he is quite popular among your friends, your friends always talks about how good his personality is and how he treats them, or the girls received a smile from Jungwoo. You always listened to their comments, you seems to participate in the talk, but you never have or will show your interest to Jungwoo. Maybe a bit... since he is cute?
*
As usual you settled yourself down at your table and your seat mate, Johnny, immediately pulls you into a hug, you giggled and also hugged him back you said while giggling" Johnny what happened leading you need to hug me when I am back?" He said while smiling at himself" nah just feel like hugging haha" you giggled and give him a okay sign.
*
You stared at the front seat, that cute boy, Jungwoo. You can say you admire him, and also having a little crush on him, since he got a nice personality, you always wanted to talk to him, but you have no idea why is he always distancing you, for example, if you wants to ask him something about the previous lesson, he will always ending up give u a awkward smile with his blushing cheeks, looking away from your confusing stare, and walk away to his friends. Another example, he was once your group mate, you waved a hello to him, but he just looks to the other side, looking the girl next to him, and having a blushing cheeks again.
*
You always think about that, why is he distancing you? Did you do anything made him upset? Have I done anything? I didn't even talk to him! You shrugged off this feeling and turn around to see Johnny. You patted his shoulders and he said" wassap?" You sighed and said" Hey do you know why Jungwoo is ignoring me?" He nodded but said" It is a secret so I can't tell you. Found out yourself." You rolled your eyes and see the teacher walk in, and the class quiet down.
*
You finished your classes quite fast, and basically, you zoned out since you keep thinking about the question. "Is Jungwoo hating you?" You did nothing to him. You can't stand this anymore, you just wanted to be nice and meet him as a friend. But you never expect he will treat you oddly. It is lunch break currently, you walked to your locker and you see a little slip falling down from your locker, you read it and it said" I wanna meet you at the rooftop after school, I have something to tell you. -Jungwoo-" you gulped, oh no. Is he gonna fight me or something?
/Jungwoo's pov/
Oh gosh Y/n's back to school, and why is she hugging Johnny?! Are they couple or something... I can't be jealous ah Jungwoo. She doesn't belongs to you. Maybe Johnny and Y/n are dating already... but I can't just ignore her and giving her somehow endless cold shoulders. I need to confess to her today before it is too late. Or maybe I am late already, but I just wanted to be friends with her, if we can't date.
/back to 2nd person pov/
You put down your previous class's books, and grabbed you up coming lesson's books. Just two more lessons that you will be secretly facing your crush....
/time skip to the end of school/
"You may dismissed class. Remember to finish your work before next week which is the deadline." And the maths teacher walked out. And the class now walking out with their friends, remaining you and Jungwoo. You said "So Jungwoo, take your time, I'll meet you up at rooftop. Yeah?" He nodded and gives you a warm smile.
*
The breeze on the roof gives you shivers, but you can say you loved it. And suddenly and warm jacket landed on you, you turned back, seeing Jungwoo standing their, you said a thanks with a extra small voice, and his actions making you blush madly, so you looked down to the floor, managing not to let him notice. He giggled and said" Y/n I am sorry for giving you cold shoulders for the past months. I don't want to ignore you, but I have to." He looked away, you tears starts to form, you stepped back from him you said" What have I done to you?" He suddenly turns to you, giving you a shock expression, You covered your mouth while crying. You grabbed your sleeves with both of your hands. He bend down a bit and said" you haven't listen to what I said you dummy." You look up to him, while trying to stop your tears flowing. He sighed and whipped your tears away with his thumb. He hold your shoulders firmly and said" I needed to ignore you, because every time I see you, I fell deeper for your. And every time I see you smile or waving at me, i will blush unexpectedly, I don't want you to see it so I- I just looked away from you. I-I am sorry Y/n..." you are shocked obviously. The cute popular guy has a crush on you, and you too.
*
He feels the silence between you tense up and he scratched his neck while saying" I-I understand if you reject-" you didn't say anything, but just walk up to him, giving him a quick peck on his lips, you left his lips and said" this is my answer Jungwoo." You smiled at him, he walked to you. Put a hand at the back of your head, and pulling you closer to him by grabbing your waist. You lips meet his again. Put this time, he deepened the kiss. Making you blush madly again. You closed your eyes, enjoying this moment as you kissed him back.
*
After he left your lips, he said again" ummm Y/n uh- Will you be my g-girlfriend?" You nodded happily as he grabbed your hand and intertwined with his, saying" so where should we go for our first date my girlfriend?"